What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Good choices from the Arrow Sale, we seemed to both go for the same titles (Count Yorga, Satan's Blade, Microwave massacre, Bloodstained Butterfly) :D

Thanks man! Was spoilt for choice. Bloodstained Butterfly looks super interesting, sucker for giallo film.

QUtPLDfl.jpg

Nice enough looking set, I do hate extras that don't actually fit in the box though.....

Got a few things through today. My first of many Amazon.com price glitch items Barakamon, owarimonogatari pt2 so I can watch this bit of the saga now.

And dance in the vampire bund which I found for a similar price as when I found it on Amazon.ca but the supplier I chose cancelled my order and others received theirs.:mad: So I kept quiet about it this time :p

058D5615-6AD6-4028-BBAE-4AB4AFB5C88E.jpg

Nice Morbo, so you got your hands on a Vampire LE after all, where did you get it from ?

[edit]Should have read your post instead of just looking at pics :oops::)[/edit]

My only item from the price glitch also arrived (so annoyed with myself for not getting Eureka Seven) and this also has extras that don't fit in the box >_>

zWTa1gal.jpg

Bonus image, look how squint this is....

VZE8Li1l.jpg

Wtf man. Can't moan because of the price but I'd be pretty miffed if I paid anywhere near full price for this.

Know issue for that Code Geass release, it just can't stand straight
As long as it's not just me then :p

The squintness isn't an issue when it's on the shelves, the artwork bleeding onto the spine is annoying but at like $22 I guess I can live with it (especially as I got over £50 for my Kaze sets), the show deserved better though.

lDLYtufl.jpg

Mine is still out for delivery. Btw did you check if your discs for R2 are the new versions, or old versions?
I had no idea mine was coming today, it was still due on the 24th like an hour ago so no idea when it updated.

I haven't as I'm still waiting on a region A player but my mate got one too and he said his has the old versions, which sucks as I kinda liked the Code Geass dub.

I haven't as I'm still waiting on a region A player but my mate got one too and he said his has the old versions, which sucks as I kinda liked the Code Geass dub.

The stock at amazon is a mix of old/new so its a gamble which version you have. Best way to check is look at the number at the bottom of the disc.

Amazon was saying my code geass would arrive on the 25th, but recently just changed to "today by 8pm"

The stock at amazon is a mix of old/new so its a gamble which version you have. Best way to check is look at the number at the bottom of the disc.

Amazon was saying my code geass would arrive on the 25th, but recently just changed to "today by 8pm"
How do I tell by the numbers and I'll have a look?

*Geez disc 1 looks like a bootleg lol it's all fuzzy and you can barely read it....

How do I tell by the numbers and I'll have a look?

*Geez disc 1 looks like a bootleg lol it's all fuzzy and you can barely read it....

These are the numbers

Old: FN-07350
#1 DV-07350E - 2061521
#2 DV-07350F - 2061522
#3 DV-07350G - 2061523
#4 DV-07350H - 2061524

New: FN-07354
#1 DV-07354A - 2061529
#2 DV-07354B - 2061530
#3 DV-07354C - 2061531
#4 DV-07354D - 2061532

Here is an example picture from bd.com where the number is. Only R2 is affected iirc

R3ylQ2m.png

These are the numbers

Old: FN-07350
#1 DV-07350E - 2061521
#2 DV-07350F - 2061522
#3 DV-07350G - 2061523
#4 DV-07350H - 2061524

New: FN-07354
#1 DV-07354A - 2061529
#2 DV-07354B - 2061530
#3 DV-07354C - 2061531
#4 DV-07354D - 2061532

Here is an example picture from bd.com where the number is. Only R2 is affected iirc

Yeah mine are the old ones, starting to wonder if this was a downgrade from the Kaze sets tbh. :p

God, the part where the artwork folds over the top of the box is already lifting away :s like wtf is this? lol

Happy to see people getting their orders fulfilled and arriving, whilst I'm Still waiting for my order to ship, as Brothers Conflict and Gunslinger Girl are holding it all up :oops::(

My only solace is that they might send me the new set but it appears to be a pot luck.

Yeah mine are the old ones, starting to wonder if this was a downgrade from the Kaze sets tbh. :p

God, the part where the artwork folds over the top of the box is already lifting away :s like wtf is this? lol
I regretted not buying this in the 'glitch' sale, now I'm starting to think I'm glad I stuck with my kaze sets :)
The stuff I did order has apparently cleared customs, so that's nice.

Received my copy of Code Geass from the Amazon Sale

I also unfortunately have a first print version. I've tweeted FUNi and they won't ship replacement discs outside of US & Canada. I'm asking if they will ship them to a forwarding service. Waiting on that reply.

RSzWxTu.jpg

Received my copy of Code Geass from the Amazon Sale

I also unfortunately have a first print version. I've tweeted FUNi and they won't ship replacement discs outside of US & Canada. I'm asking if they will ship them to a forwarding service. Waiting on that reply.

RSzWxTu.jpg
I'm honoured to be photobombing your picture :p

Back