1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Discussion in 'Random Chit-Chat' started by bakum4tsu, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Hunter

You got a box!?! I got an oversized bubble mailer...

2. Patient-X

Patient-X Dandy Guy, in Space

The money they spent on the box they saved on the bubblewrap ;)

Neil.T likes this.
  3. HWR

HWR School Idol

My DanMachi premium edition had all of two airbags protecting it during transit. I can see Amazon take great care shipping internationally :rolleyes:

4. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

My first Amazon.com price glitch item:

[​IMG]

I now own all of Kai, well besides The Final Chapters, which I'll pick up in the coming months. Since I got the first season of Dragon Ball not so long back, I am mighty tempted to watch all of that, followed by a Kai rewatch, then The Final Chapters, then start Super.

[​IMG]

Just want to say that I adore the art on the back.

[​IMG]

msgeek, Stiivun and HWR like this.
  5. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Hunter

I liked how Rightstuf packaged mine. Tons and Tons of brown package paper. like 5-6 layers of it

HWR likes this.
  6. HWR

HWR School Idol

If Amazon hadn't refunded me for the item I would have sold it and gone with Rightstuf or Wow HD, they know how to package stuff properly :D

7. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Hunter

Final amazon price glitch item

World Break : Aria of curse for a holy swordsman

[​IMG]

Unfortunately the slipcover is a bit beaten up, and one of the tabs for holding booklets inside the case is broke due to glorious Amazon US Bubble Mailers

msgeek and Stiivun like this.
  8. Rena Ryuugu

Rena Ryuugu Oyashiro-Sama

FE Echoes as an early birthday present from my lovely gf <3 And DB Super volume 1 also arrived.

2017-05-19-130448.jpg

Stiivun likes this.
  9. IncendiaryLemon

[​IMG]

Finally got this. Had it on pre-order for ages, then on release day I was told Amazon wouldn't get stock for another two to four weeks.

Stiivun likes this.
  10. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Stand User

Received Danmachi and Persona 3 today, took 9 days from dispach for Danmachi to arrive so hopefully it's the same for Amagi.

IMG_1293.JPG

Like Lambadelta Danmachi just had a dent in one corner and a slight cut on the blue part
    IMG_1294.JPG

msgeek, crashmatt and Stiivun like this.
  11. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Dragon Knight

That's why I never pre-order manga from Amazon as it's never released on time. I get mine from either book depository or wordery as they usually have in stock before the release date and it's usually cheaper.

12. IncendiaryLemon

I'm not sure if it was an overall stock issue. My Waterstones normally get at least one copy of the latest JoJo in but they only had Volumes 1 and 2 of Stardust Crusaders when I was in a few days ago.

13. sideways

sideways Dandy Guy, in Space

got my amazon glitch price blurays with small dents on the slipcovers cause of amazon's crappy packaging, as well as Prisma Illya 2wei as been as animelimited prob won't release
    and both sets of the Clow cards that interact with the wand which i also have so just need the Clow book to put them in
    IMG_20170519_170236.jpg
    IMG_20170519_170204.jpg

Stiivun and msgeek like this.
  14. msgeek

msgeek Hunter

Couple of arrivals from the AL shop.
    [​IMG]

Stiivun likes this.
  15. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Stand User

Damn, Tokyo Marble Chocolate has some bloody beautiful artwork.

16. bailey1985

bailey1985 Straw Hat Pirate

Had a little damage on the top of my Danmachi but it's not too bad.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav Hai Hai Grav desu Moderator

18. Jam10kirk

Jam10kirk Hikikomori

IMG_0249.JPG

My Amazon price glitch items arrived today along with Persona 3 and Digimon from MVM.

Rena Ryuugu, HWR, Stiivun and 2 others like this.
  19. Sunshineabove

Sunshineabove Brigade Leader

Need to pick up Tokyo Marble Chocolate at some point

20. Jaysgba

Jaysgba Magical Girl

IMG_4511.JPG
    A Silent Voice arrived today. I can't think of a better use for my money than supporting this movie. Rewatching it now, with the "inner silence" audio track. And I'll still be buying AL's digital release on Monday, of course.