What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

DAiV83HWsAQuX5T.jpg

Macross 30
finally arrived, took a while because I chose the cheapest shipping option. That's the last of Operation PlayStation 3 Haul Stage 2, and it's also my 50th PS3 retail game. Here's the 10 PS3 games I picked up from the haul overall:

DAiWMxnWAAAIXFM.jpg

Hype about the new season reminded me I have been wanting to check this out. The whole show plus the movie at £20 seemed like a steal, so I went for it.
Been meaning to check the show out myself for years.
It's gloriously off kilter, you'll get a lot of mileage if you're into stuff like that and you've happened to catch a few episodes of other older US soaps too.

Second series really starts to run out of steam though, I'm also curious to see how they manage to follow it up.

Edit: N-n-not that I'm a fan of the show or anything...
qIQT3Ao.jpg

Last edited:
Got these posters, some more coming.

Original B2 Sized 1984 Daicon IV Poster illustrated by Takami Akai:

tlnNN5t.png

Original 1997 Theatrical Perfect Blue B2 Sized poster:

rjBdOiW.jpg

I'll take pics once I frame them, if I do that is!

Also got a stupid laptop today.

The Daicon poster is pretty charming, but I adore the art on the Perfect Blue one, mad jealous.

Thanks! Your feelings kind of mirror my own, I'm not exactly blown away by the Daicon poster visually but due to the fact that the poster itself was only sold at the actual convention back in 1984 means that its super rare and hard to get ahold of and I guess as a collector its one of those holy grails that I've been wanting to get my hands on for years, but like you said the Perfect Blue poster is super striking and mind you its also hard to find! Since I've suddenly been on a poster buying spree I've got some more cool posters and cels and such coming in the mail *takes a glance at his wallet and winces*

It is not unlikely that you are the only person within these shores in possession of such an investment...

Yeah I really doubt that there's many of these out there! So much history surrounds this, as silly as it sounds I'm honored and over the moon to own this thing!

I probably shouldn't have been surprised but i still was by how big the amiibo version of Echoes SP is. Didn't really realise the scale from the photo earlier and when i went to pick the game up from mail i thought that the box that it came in was overkill :D

Anyways. The artbook was almost completely useless (not surprised) but the soundtrack at least included 30 tracks. Didn't really like the two amiibos either and i'm just going to admit it that i'm sucker for fancy boxes. I probably will try start the game later today or tomorrow.

IMG_20170524_163553025_zpsoyfcstru.jpg

From the Amazon Price Glitch thing. As expected, I have the defective discs, so I have emailed asking for replacements or a refund.

If you have no luck with Amazon with replacements/refund might be worth contacting Funi at [email protected]. I contacted them last week as i forgot to check my set that i bought from Rightstuf at christmas till last week to find i had the defective discs and they told me to provide details similar to what AL have done for their replacement schemes and replacement discs would be sent out within 6-8 weeks.

FUNimation will be of zero help. Saw someone over on the blu-ray.com forum that they also received a set with the defective discs, and that person was also from the UK if i'm not mistaken.
So he/she send an email to FUNimation but funny enough (pun intended) they answered that they can only send discs to the US or Canada, and so cannot help him/her :eek:

If you have no luck with Amazon with replacements/refund might be worth contacting Funi at [email protected]. I contacted them last week as i forgot to check my set that i bought from Rightstuf at christmas till last week to find i had the defective discs and they told me to provide details similar to what AL have done for their replacement schemes and replacement discs would be sent out within 6-8 weeks.

Apparently @Lambadelta asked Funi direct and they refused to ship internationally.

Whilst everyone is getting their orders I'm having a nightmare with mine, Amazon keep giving me different dispatch dates. Their CS people have lied twice about the order shipping within 24 hours and no concrete reasoning is ever given. I now await an email explaining the delays. :(:rolleyes:

I had to contact FUNimation back in the Negima days when I ended up with a duplicate nendoroid from the LE volumes. Was told initially that they didn't have any more stock and they'd send me something else instead, when they found out I was UK based they told me no media outside the US/Canada and I got the replacement nendoroid instead.

They legally can't ship optical media outside the US and Canada. You may get lucky and get a response from someone who'll action the replacement straight away but you might also have to press the issue if the CS agents sticking to the "script"

They play with the law.
Because, if they cannot legally sell oversea (because of licence territory) they should not allow Amazon to sell their discs oversea as well, or make a statement (Like Aniplex USA do for their products on Rightstuff).
Anime-limited do remplacement oversea even if they only hold the UK licence.
Funimation don't want to bother with oversea peoples, that's all.

Last edited:

They told me to "contact my local distributor" because they will not ship outside of US & Canada

Back