What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

With everything I was doing earlier on, I forgot to post this although it should be called almost 90s originals since three of the tracks are from the 80s

With everything I was doing earlier on, I forgot to post this although it should be called almost 90s originals since three of the tracks are from the 80s
I wonder if there's a large contingent of people who are fans of both Gloria Estafan and Cypress Hill....I mean I am, but I'm a bit of a weirdo.

33979152842_0e1f2979f3_b.jpg

This is really nice. Love that little envelope that the art cards come in, with the NERV logo on.

34096059186_3b8e65d0d2_b.jpg

I do love the fact that Manga's 3.33 release is more consistent spine wise with AL's 1.11 than with their own.

IMG_0702.JPG
IMG_0706.JPG
Received my MVM sale order along with Kurai Phantom memory from eBay and Naruto Shippuden season 6 from Zoom.
Also SSS from Amazon, digging the slipcover

My Evangelion 1.11 still hasn't turned up, should rename it "You are(not) Arriving"

Last edited:
For me, Children Who Chase Lost Voices is one of the worst things I have ever suffered through, anime or otherwise, just awful (and yet I still own it on BD for some reason). Wolf Children is a pure delight though, was actually thinking about a re-watch of it the other night.

For me, Children Who Chase Lost Voices is one of the worst things I have ever suffered through, anime or otherwise, just awful (and yet I still own it on BD for some reason). Wolf Children is a pure delight though, was actually thinking about a re-watch of it the other night.

I remember watching Children Who Chase Lost Voices and though it was a poor mans Ghibili film. It looks great but the plot is rather flat as a re the characters.

My haul from the last week and a half.

Actually DanMachi, Sailor Moon R Movie, Infinite Stratos Season 1, and Kizumonogatari: Wound Tale visual novel arrived last week but was only able to pick them up yesterday as i was hiking on the beautiful island of Madeira last week.

Today Heavy Object Part 1, and No-Rin and Absolute Duo arrived from Amazon UK, the last two for about 25£

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

You might notice something different about this copy of Interviews with monster girls Vol.2 more noticeably the corner of the back cover that had been torn off because the packet wasn't sealed correctly (I'd already mentioned who won my little challenge on twitter, and Wordery bent over backwards to sort out the issue and are sending out a replacement copy and I don't even have to send back the damaged copy which is nice).

I also picked up a more expensive headset for PC use (which is about all it's good for since its a USB headset).

Actually its my least favourite Shinkai movie but hey it was quite cheap so cant complain. I decided I would only buy it when I could get a nice price and that's what I did. Wolf Children is way better than I was expecting so I was waiting for a price drop too.

Back