UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Oh snap! Better recall all product and delay the title by 2 years to be safe!

(In all seriousness, the replicator chose the case to match the 3 disc request - if you want to switch it for another 15mm spine case, go for it - it's a customisable release!)

Andrew
Bulk buy my preferred 3-disc case for when the replicator does it again? Good idea!

Oh snap! Better recall all product and delay the title by 2 years to be safe!

(In all seriousness, the replicator chose the case to match the 3 disc request and each one has a button to remove a disc so it's not the usual for stacking ala digipacks. If you want to switch it for another 15mm spine case, go for it - it's a customisable release!)

Andrew
There is a button but i didn't find disc 3 easy to return

Really excited for the Tokyo Ghoul OVAs. I was panicking a little at the lack of a blu-ray on Amazon, but it's good to see it's getting one.
Personally, I'm hoping for the bluray release to be a "Makoto Shinkai Double Pack"-style CE release with two amarays, 1BD and 2DVDs so we can get the artwork for both OVAs proper.

SWORD OF THE STRANGER COLLECTORS EDITON!
Shut-up-and-take-my-money-GIF.gif

This is me right now. Sword of the Stranger is probably my favourite anime movie! **** yes is finally coming out in the UK on BD and as a CE!!!! (I know there was a chance to get BD outside but I was waiting...)

I've been waiting to rewatch this for a while but always holding on for a possible BD and here it is!!

Sword of the Stranger is one of the best anime movies out there, that's for sure. If you havent seen it then you are missing out something quite good (dont wanna say excelent xD )

@anime_andrew Out of interest, is there any more plans for steelbooks in the near future? I noticed that the Perfect Blue one has a 1 on the spine, meaning its intended as part of some sort of collection, but I don't think we've heard about any more titles.

What reactions! Guess I better go add that to the PTW list. :D

EDIT: It was already there. PTW lists really are endless if I can't even remember what I have & don't have on there.

I don't know your tastes but I highly advise you to watch it asap. Good action movie, great sword fights and awesome animation by Madhouse of course. Oh and nice characters too.

Back