UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Received Zeta today and I can't say I'm too impressed with the art box.

1. The art from the front cover goes over onto the spine :/. That's the most noticeable but even the top spine has some overlap onto the back cover. Clearly, whoever constructed this did not line things up properly and the result is it looking rather cheap with not much attention paid to it.
2. The crappy looking grey dots which featured all over the MSG 0079 art box are present on there also, even though I understood that they wouldn't be. Seriously, who thought they were a good idea? They look like stains. Not impressed.
3. Stacked disc tray is not really a nice thing to see.

I must say after waiting so long for this, it is kind of disappointing that the art box wasn't handled better.

Last edited:
The Grey spots I thought were getting removed as they do look tacky tbh. And the actual stacked amaray is the bad part
The grey spots are a design choice, and there's no problem with them.

It's a Scanavo, not an Amaray. The keepcase is a tight squeeze because the replicators used square-edged Scanavo instead of rounded Elite or Amaray. That is a bigger issue than the stacking.

Anyone with a photo of the overlapping issue on zeta artbox?

32927289316_4eaa4a160c_b.jpg

Can't say I have any issues taking the case in and out of the art box and the grey dots, yes they are a design choice but it was mentioned before they wouldn't be present. However they are and they look like dirt

How about we all stop complaining about the release and just wait for the next one now? The only actual issue can be resolved by us if it's enough of an issue to bother us.

Back