What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I did plan on picking this up on release but I've been all over the place lately and kinda passed me by, the fact it seems they undershipped units doesn't help either. So yeah Nioh, completely loved the demo so pretty excited to get started on the game for real.

78cj6yUl.jpg

Red Dwarf series 10 and 11 received steelbook releases? But why should they be the ones to enjoy such exalted statuses over the first eight?
Well at least we are getting S1-5 on Blu-Ray. No idea what quality will be like but as I don't have it on DVD and have been contemplating it for years it was a no-brainer for me.

See Zavvi UK

32807866711_ce6eb3a08b_b.jpg

Got my replacement from CeX, and actually got the right product this time. However, as you may be able to tell by the incorrect BBFC logo stickered on, they sent me a US copy. Not that this is a huge issue, but it'll make getting consistent sets in the UK a bit of a pain. Anyone know of a way I can get the US versions of Seasons 2-4 without paying through the nose? I paid £15 for this, and I'd be hard pressed to pay much more than that for the others.

Gurren Lagann CE, complete with bashed in corner because of course (it's on the otherside if you're wondering why you can't see it), not bad enough to send back but annoying none the less.

J0vRkwFl.jpg

Not gonna lie I kinda regret buying this already (same with the FMP set), not because I don't like it as I do, more because I already have the UE and really can't be bothered going through the hassle of selling it :/ Never mind it was only £30 and perhaps I'll be less lazy one day and stick my UE's on eBay.

Back