What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

aN2KvXG.jpg

Received my Evangelion manga from @cudwieser! Didn't take up as much space as I thought it would, so that's good. For some reason, volume 2 is a little bit shorter than the others, which is a bit odd.
Wasn't Me :oops: :D Never noticed that:confused:. I just hope you enjoy them as I did :)

Oh, I have nothing against Vinland Saga; uneven spines just drive me crazy and volume 5 seemed to be the worst offender of the lot.

Not going to lie I've never noticed anything off about the spines. After reading this, I've looked at them again and... I still can't notice anything. XD I must know what is wrong with them? :p

If those are dustcovers, and they're a bit taller than the book itself (they often are) you could always take a craft knife and a steel ruler and slice a bit off the bottom of all the other volumes so they match up.

I've done that with both hardback dustcovers and DVD inserts before.

If those are dustcovers, and they're a bit taller than the book itself (they often are) you could always take a craft knife and a steel ruler and slice a bit off the bottom of all the other volumes so they match up.

I've done that with both hardback dustcovers and DVD inserts before.

Alas, they're hardcovers without dust jackets.

Got my order from @britguy of Blue Exorcist the Movie. The royal mail weren't kind, but overall it looks great on my shelf, and was a good movie.

hitTQ0T.jpg

Got my order from @cudwieser of Chibi Vampire today. Thanks for the fast delivery. It now sits nicely next to my Karin anime DVD set

pxBhPqr.jpg

Ended up popping into the local Waterstone's when I had to go out for other errands today, ended up buying the second Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service omnibus, which I've been meaning to get for ages.

4GnUmHw.jpg

Back