What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

After going to town to pay customs, I also got my first nendoroid!

C4jm5snWIAEByI9.jpg:large

C4jrwJ1WMAEpwFv.jpg:large

Pretty pleased with it!

I wasn't really trying to make any particular point, but whatever. Considering the novel Lolita where the term comes from was first published in France, I wouldn't have expected the show to get away with calling itself that, but there appears to have been no negative reaction whatsoever. Yet when it's brought up on English speaking sites the reaction is often pretty hostile. I just think that's interesting.

So I ended up getting not one, not two, but five parcels in one day.

What happened was that two of them should have arrived earlier but because my reception wasn't open in the weekends they couldn't arrive, so they all landed today. In addition both the Rightstuf and Solaris Japan parcels dodged customs.

C4jdbIyWYAIHuVs.jpg

First of we have Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet Nine Collector's Edition Combo from Amazon US. The price for this was around £47.50 so I got a pretty good deal on it. The condition to my surprise was practically perfect - it survived the wrath of Amazon US packaging. The bonus contents are an episode guide booklet, some cool artcards and a poster. Unboxing/more pictures here.

Second we have Sekirei/Sekirei: Pure Engagement Anime Classics Combo from Rightstuf. This was originally part of the Amazon US order with Eureka Seven Part 2 and Eureka Seven AO Part 2 but unfortunately the version I selected sold out and stalled on the shipping, so I immediately switched to Rightstuf to secure my copy. In the end after no tracking updates it arrived in the UK on Friday and came today. No customs as well which is nice considering I got stung numerous times (then again I did get some big sets). Unboxing/more pictures here.

Third we have Sword Art Online: Extra Edition Limited Edition Blu-ray from this very forum. Britguy wanted to sell it and I did offer at first but I realised it wasn't up to par, so a week passed and I got more cash to go for the price he wanted. The set itself was in perfect condition and I have no issues whatsoever. This Limited Edition sold out in April 2016 and is very rare to acquire. Unboxing/more pictures here.

Forth we have Persona 4 Dancing All Night from Amazon UK. I ended up with the US version. Now the good news is that there is no DLC trophies so I have nothing to be concerned with but as a result I will lose out on the Hatsune Miku DLC which is a shame. Anywho I finally got my hands on another music rhythm game for my Vita.

Fifth but not least we have Blade Arcus from Shining EX from Solaris Japan. I wanted to import more Japanese games but there really wasn't that many to get for the PS4 aside from the Asian English versions available (i.e. Caladrius Blaze, Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, the Gundam games, Super Robot Wars V). This was one of the few that I wanted to own. It's a fighting game spin-off to SEGA's Shining franchise. I got it for about £31 in total which was a solid deal imo. Unboxing/more pictures here.

Tomorrow I'll receive Ys: Memories from Celceta for Vita, which I'm looking forward to owning as it'll be my first venture into the Ys franchise.

i meant on lemon's screen to the right of the bluray

got the promo bag that was given with the new Yugioh movie, but with manga's usual screw up they didn't make enough of them, not that i wanted to go see the dub lol

View attachment 352
Yes, definitely Manga that screwed up there with the goody bags provided by Konami based on advance ticket sales and distributed by cinemas.

C4qtOMGW8AAuxpQ.jpg

C4qtOK9WcAA-IgT.jpg

C4qtOKlWcAAKsHk.jpg

Earlier yesterday/today whatever. I received Ys: Memories of Celceta from Amazon UK. This arrived at 3pm which was an odd time, and not to mention the stock for this game seems to be running out as Amazon's Prime delivery doesn't cover the next day.

Ys: Memories of Celceta is actually the third version of Ys IV and I believe this one is more canon than the previous two were. You can actually try out a ton of Ys games on the Vita, thanks to PSP games available digitally - Ys I & II Chronicles, Ys: The Oath in Felghana (remake of Ys III), Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (Ys VI), and Ys Seven - with Ys Origin coming later this year and Ys VIII confirmed for localisation.

I received today a VIZ GRAPHIC NOVEL

RL3jkXV.jpg

I imported and watched the two films from Korea recently and mostly enjoyed them. Bought the first volume of the manga off eBay for a couple of quid.

Back