UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

As someone who watches and enjoys Yu gi oh I question what your definition of average actually is. I bought Lord Marksman, It's an enjoyable show and I would recommend it.
Yu-Gi-Oh! is a great anime about children's trading cards. Lord Marksman was an average fantasy harem with nothing memorable about it.

It does exist!
C3-i3rFWcAA-jNk.jpg

However, I can't help but feel they're setting themselves up for a fall here...
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Part 1 has (finally) arrived at our HQ! The wait is nearly over! It’s out on 20th Feb!!!

You really really really don't want this to hit that date, do you?

If you want it to hit that date, your best bet is to be a cynical as humanly possible, so AL can prove you wrong...
They'll find a packaging problem By the end of today and have to delay it until March anyway.

"Our plan is to release everything in order. So you have to wait seven years for Zeta."
"But then why did you release Reco?"
"Have you spoken to Tomino? Man can't decide where it goes in the timeline!"

I haven't been paying much attention around here that much for the past couple of months, so if anything has been mentioned about it, I may have missed it, but have there been any updates at all about Eureka Seven?

I think it's safe to assume we probably won't be getting Eureka Seven until May or June at the absolute earliest (ie. if they announce it during the May London Comic Con) - at this rate though, given it's a UE though, I imagine it's more likely we won't get it until Q3.

I think it's safe to assume we probably won't be getting Eureka Seven until May or June at the absolute earliest (ie. if they announce it during the May London Comic Con) - at this rate though, given it's a UE though, I imagine it's more likely we won't get it until Q3.
Not to mention death parade...

Back