Legal Streaming 2017: Q1 Winter season | Twice the Explosions

Awesome, at least i'll be able to stream Blue Exorcist somewhere :)

How is Daisuki free btw? Amazing that I can watch DB Super, One Punch Man, new Blue Exorcist and other things in full HD for free.

Annoying any FGO is airing before HF and FE. But glad its avaliable for me to watch. Sort of proves its licensed by AoA (Kyoto is btw)
You really think Aniplex would let somebody else get their titles? Let's be honest, bidding is probably just a legal formality to prevent accusations of in-dealing.

I hope Crunchyroll gets it too.

:huh: Sometimes it's best to assume not everyone knows what the initials of shows are ;)

They're Fate entries, Heaven's Feel and Extella (I think?). Typing the full titles is annoying.

Crunchyroll & Daisuki | Simulcast | New Addition

71250d7da50a7f9085f755795fa346d51482965848_full.png

Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga (Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen)
Crunchyroll regions: North America, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Ireland
Daisuki regions: United States, Canada, Oceania, and Europe

2c02898be7e8a709cc1856a23f5377011482967629_full.jpg

Fate/Grand Order -First Order-
Crunchyroll regions: North America, Central America, South America, United Kingdom and Ireland
Daisuki regions: United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Latin America and Europe (excluding French, German & Italian speaking zones)

028fe75e096829d882254646d03a6a671482968146_full.png

Rewrite: Moon and Terra
Crunchyroll regions: Same as before.
Daisuki regions: Same as before.

UPDATED: Regions have been finalised.

Fate/Grand Order special will air on New Years Eve.

Last edited:
Crunchyroll | Simulcast | New Addition

1d89844fee5e6031ea311b0739a419b91482966908_full.jpg

Granblue Fantasy the Animation
Crunchyroll regions: North America, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Ireland

Note: January's simulcast is a special, the main TV series will air this Spring.

Daisuki | Simulcast | New Addition

Tales of Zestiria the X [Season 2]
Daisuki regions: Same as before.

Last edited:
Sounds right up my street :)

can't believe i've avoided streaming services for so long. My hand has been forced with my commitment to getting my mortgage deposit saved in the next 16 months, but my cruncyroll sub already feels like it's paid for itself after only a few days with what i've watched and what will be added in the new season! Likely won't be watching week in week out, will wait for shows to be finished before watching as per my preferred style of viewing!

Sounds right up my street :)

can't believe i've avoided streaming services for so long. My hand has been forced with my commitment to getting my mortgage deposit saved in the next 16 months, but my cruncyroll sub already feels like it's paid for itself after only a few days with what i've watched and what will be added in the new season! Likely won't be watching week in week out, will wait for shows to be finished before watching as per my preferred style of viewing!

Crunchyroll is such good value for what you get. It took me ages to do it too but I'm so glad I did.

Back