Zen's Art

It's been a while since I posted any artwork here, so here's a whole batch of pics I have done, plus my very latest, the Crystal Castle from She-Ra Princess of Power... also in 3D:

ilmaestro said:
Zentron said:
the Crystal Castle from She-Ra Princess of Power
Hah, awesome.

I don't have any 3D glasses to hand for viewing that version, unfortunately.
Thanks! This is the second 3D version, my original attempt looked a little off, so I redid the left & right channels and finally got it right... you may like it when you get to see it ;)

It's been a while since I did this one, but like the say, never late better than... damned dyslexia:

She-RaCharge-1.jpg

My most recent piece, done as there is a Sci-Fi fair in a town local to me and he's going to be there:

DarthVaderPosterX1000px_zpsed50df78.jpg

Last edited:
Well, after many years of being pestered to do a colour version of my Dungeons & Dragons cartoon Manga, I have finally made a start and where better to start, than the very first page! Enjoy:

Ch1_Page_01_Colour_zps4sxqdzye.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished this a short while ago, same subject as post above, the old Dungeons & Dragons cartoon:

Diana - Standing Alone
Diana%20Standing%20Alone_zpsdmx5dtp6.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished off doing the Sorceress last night (some serious innuendo there :D) and I decided to stick her in front of my Castle Greyskull pic, to try and tie her in to the nd version of the intron sequence:

SorceressOfGreyskull_zps3atmnkdq.jpg~original

Back