Zen's Art

Zentron

Dandy Guy, in Space
It's been a while since I posted any artwork here, so here's a whole batch of pics I have done, plus my very latest, the Crystal Castle from She-Ra Princess of Power... also in 3D:

Zentron

Dandy Guy, in Space
ilmaestro said:
Zentron said:
the Crystal Castle from She-Ra Princess of Power
Hah, awesome.

I don't have any 3D glasses to hand for viewing that version, unfortunately.
Thanks! This is the second 3D version, my original attempt looked a little off, so I redid the left & right channels and finally got it right... you may like it when you get to see it ;)

Zentron

Dandy Guy, in Space
ilmaestro said:
You now actually have me thinking "next month, I can watch the He-Man and She-Ra Christmas Special again" :D
*Ack* Never!! Tis hideous! Gyaaahhhh, where's a sick-bag when you need one? :eek:

Zentron

Dandy Guy, in Space
My most recent piece, done as there is a Sci-Fi fair in a town local to me and he's going to be there:

Last edited:

Zentron

Dandy Guy, in Space
Well, after many years of being pestered to do a colour version of my Dungeons & Dragons cartoon Manga, I have finally made a start and where better to start, than the very first page! Enjoy:

Last edited:

Zentron

Dandy Guy, in Space
Just finished this a short while ago, same subject as post above, the old Dungeons & Dragons cartoon:

Diana - Standing Alone

Last edited:

Zentron

Dandy Guy, in Space
Just finished off doing the Sorceress last night (some serious innuendo there :D) and I decided to stick her in front of my Castle Greyskull pic, to try and tie her in to the nd version of the intron sequence: