Your viewing journal

teonzo said:
Ian Wolf said:
Having seen much of K-On! and read the manga, a thought struck me about Mugi. She is seen most of the time making and serving tea. If anything, she is almost the anime equivalent of Mrs. Doyle from Father Ted, which is a slightly distrubing thought.

Is there a Speed 3 episode in K-On! too?

It would be great if there were.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE - Episode 11

Not a great deal happened in this episode, only a few episodes of this arc left so must be due a massive battle then.

The Cat Returns - I Enjoyed this, Comical and Sweet!

The Little Norse Prince - Didn't Enjoy It, some decent elements where implemented throughout the movie. But the Movie has not aged Well at all, One just for the Ghibli/Pre-Ghibli purists who have to watch absolutely anything done by them, or hardcore lovers of older animation!

Episodes 14-20 of Ghost Hunt.

The second to last arc is probably one of the most superbly creepy I've seen animated and far darker than most of the series so far.
Reminded me a lot of Higurashi and I half wonder if it was a sort of reference with one of the characters names being igarashi.

Ben-To Episodes 1-3
Welcome to the NHK eps 1-6

Don't really know why I started to watch Ben-To...But I am sort of enjoying it. It just feels like an enjoyable show with a silly premise. Nothing outstanding but good fun to just, kind of, shut down too. It's nice to watch NHK again. Having not seen it in years I've actually forgotten a lot that happens - And also that I adored the soundtrack!

alexrose1uk said:
Episodes 14-20 of Ghost Hunt.

The second to last arc is probably one of the most superbly creepy I've seen animated and far darker than most of the series so far.
Reminded me a lot of Higurashi and I half wonder if it was a sort of reference with one of the characters names being igarashi.

That arc happens to be my favourite in the series. I believe her name being Igarashi is more of a coincindence then a reference.

Lawrence said:
Ian Wolf said:
teonzo said:
Ian Wolf said:
Having seen much of K-On! and read the manga, a thought struck me about Mugi. She is seen most of the time making and serving tea. If anything, she is almost the anime equivalent of Mrs. Doyle from Father Ted, which is a slightly distrubing thought.

Is there a Speed 3 episode in K-On! too?

It would be great if there were.

If the teapot drops below 70c, it will explode!
Will the gang be able to deal with this crisis, all while making time for tea and cake?

The only way to avoid anyone being killed is to put the teapot on a portable stove or hotplate and move it to a nearby field we it can safely dealt with a controlled explosion.

Ian Wolf said:
The only way to avoid anyone being killed is to put the teapot on a portable stove or hotplate and move it to a nearby field we it can safely dealt with a controlled explosion.

I don't know the solution, but I'm sure it involves a brick.

Teo

teonzo said:
Ian Wolf said:

I don't know the solution, but I'm sure it involves a brick.

Or a piece of brick shaped-cake. It's good cake too - there's cocaine in it. Or is raisins?

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - up to episode 39

Now that's what I'm talking about. I had worried that the series had shown its hand a bit too soon--plot details I thought would remain mysterious until near the end were revealed far earlier than I expected--but the middle episodes are not lacking in tension or interesting developments.

I'm struggling to think of a series with this many memorable characters, good and bad, and I'm not far past half way through yet. And the cherry on the cake is Bones' top-notch art and animation, which is put to best use in the series' numerous excellent fight scenes. It's actually scary to think how good this show may yet become. I'll be finding out over the next few weeks.

Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea

Okay...I very nearly cried, I will admit. It's been years since I first saw this movie on Cartoon Network...and wow; the emotional connection between May and Manaphy was pretty heartwrenching, especially at the end when they had to separate and Manaphy said "Love you May. Love you Mama" If Mum wasn't in the next room I probably would have cried xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Knight Tekkaman Blade II - Episode 1

Standard ditzy girl becomes superhero fare so far, not sure if I like the change in direction compared to the TV series.

Back