Your viewing journal

Queen's Blade II Episodes 7 & 8

Queen's Blade OVA Episodes 10 - 12

Pani Poni Dash! Episode 21

Blassreiter Episodes 1 - 3

Ponyo (English Dub) - Last of the films in the Ghibli season.

GOSICK, as with similar series, improved tenfold once they got off monster of the week and moved on to the main mythology eps.

Rui said:
OreImo

I liked this a lot too, though there was a criminal lack of Saori. Kuroneko remained wonderful.
But too much Saori would ruin her mysterious aura. D:

THE IDOLM@STER e.23-25 - Haruka! Haruka's indomitable spirit! Haruka's glasses! The highlights of the final arc certainly had a theme.

Can you imagine how wild the fluctuations in their danketsu gauge would have been during these last three eps? Emotional roller coaster doesn't quite cover it. Chihaya and Miki also came up big, although I was slightly disappointed that Makoto didn't play a tiny bit more of a role in the last few eps.

The live also really hammered home to me how top tier Ready!! is.

Will have to post more in the 10/10 thread... sorry, the "rate the last anime you watched out of 10" thread later, once I get this bit of dust out of my eye.

today i watched

Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood disc 1 episodes 1 - 7 - its really awesome

first squad - kinda disappointing it seems to have a cliffhanger

going to watch now

legend of the millennium dragon

and after that

bleach season 6 discs 3 and 4

Bleach 353 - Animators, choose Ginjo's design already! His face keeps on changing.
Squid Girl Season 2 11 - Okay...Chizuru is super scary.

RomeoXJuliet episodes 7-10
Rozen Maiden Traumend(rewatch): episodes 7-12
episode 10 still made me tear up at HinaIchigo

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Knight Tekkaman Blade II - Episodes 3 - 6 [Final]

It was OK, it had some good action sequences but the plot was messy and it didn't really add anything to the Tekkaman 'universe'.

Ian Wolf said:
Only Yesterday

so you've only watched yesterday *giggles* get it.

il be watching tomorrow

FMA brotherhood disc 4 * excited so excited *

haruhi suzumiya season 1 discs 1 and 2 * i hear good things about this series so im looking farward to it*

Back