Your viewing journal

Only been able to watch some as of yesterday, but watched Xam'd 3-4, have to say i am really getting into this, no doubt gonna be following this one for the long run.

Soul Eater 16-19 - 17 was filler, was quite boring(why the put filler in when they have plenty to work with i dunno) and 18-19 is pretty much awesome, adored this arc in the manga, tis just as good here.

Planned for later:

Geass R2 20-21 - lets see whats been happenin'
Xam'd 5-6
Macross 8-9 - time i got back to carrying on with it.

BlackWolf said:
GaoGaiGar eps 8 - 12
Are you bored yet and still compelled to go on because of the opening!?

BioHunter - Been watching to watch this for a long time... dunno why, it just sounded interesting, it wasn't exactly what I thought it was be, but decent all the same, animation seems a little similar to Perfect Blue though, I dunno.

Code Geass 12-14 - After a lot of crappyness and putting up with it in the name of Kallen I've been blessed with an actual interesting character in a world of bland 2D personas! His name? Mao, regardless of him being a C.C. fanboy [Again, boring character who's most important purpose is advertising Pizza Hutt] fanboy, he's pretty awesome. I'm intrigued, after all this Geass has provided. Hell yeah.

Lupus Inu said:
BlackWolf said:
GaoGaiGar eps 8 - 12
Are you bored yet and still compelled to go on because of the opening!?

I'm not bored...yet :p The opening was the reason i started watching it in the first place mind but i'm watching it knowing its not going to offer anything outstanding, so i'm just sitting back and enjoying the ride (if i keep this tune for the next 30+ eps or so is another question :lol: )

Code Geass episodes 14-18: I was enjoying this mainly because of how awesome Mao is, then Mao's time came to end, roll on next episode, it was going pretty good, then that Death Note faggery kicked in, "SUZAKU IS PILOTING THE LANCELOT!? BAWWWWWW." After nearly thinking about taking back all I've said about it, it spits in my face with that. Episode after was decent though, nothing more.

Xam'd episodes 7&8: It was awesome. 'Nuff said.

Shakugan no Shana Movie

Shakugan no Shana II 1-20 Only four episodes left. Will watch them tonight.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 3-13 Entertaining :twisted:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 1-10 Fancied watching this again. Awesome series IMO.

In my hechtic life this last fortnight I did manage to watch Gurren Lagann Volumes 1 and 2. However I am really not sure if I like it, I think my dislike of giant robot shows may be colouring my view.

Black Lagoon Second Barrage Vol 1. Just forgot how much I love that opening music and the show it's self.

Shakugan no Shana II 21-24 Enjoyed the series. Guessing there'll be a third season at some point. ^_^

Shakugan no Shana Specials Random, cute and funny. You have to have seen series one and two to get the jokes like. XD

Now that my tooth pain has gone away (mostly), I decided to try and watch the Escaflowne movie again, this time completing it.

It wasn't great. It was a dumbed down and mashed version of the excellent TV series, not including any character development and only the odd cameo appearance by most characters getting shown. The story was also shallow as a result of near to no details (aside from the Black Dragon Clan being evil) being given.

Black Lagoon : Second Barrage - Disk's 1 and 2

I'm still trying to work out what makes this series so popular. It's worth a watch, but it's lack of a plot send's it into the nothing special category.

Yu Yu Hakusho episodes 37-46

**** is AWESOME, I just sit and watch and it's so entertaining the episodes just fly by. The fights are impressing me immensely and I've teared twice, god damn... still can't say whether I prefer HxH or YYH as of yet. Yoshihiro Togashi makes Shounen great.

Back