Your viewing journal

Finished Jyu-Oh-Sei, ending was balls, that was putting it nicely.
Claymore episode 9, oh how I love you, Shounen Berserk.
Denno Coil episode 1, I'll be watching more of this, as I really enjoyed the first episode. <3

Lupus Inu said:
Denno Coil episode 1, I'll be watching more of this, as I really enjoyed the first episode. <3

Dennou Coil is my new fave this season, was one of the later starters so only up to ep 4 has aired. Ep 2&3 were great, looking forward tp 4+ alot.

Today I watched a few things that included Lovely Complex ep 9, El Cazador de la Bruja ep 9, Rocket Girls ep 7, Jigoku Sensei Nube ep 9, and the very sad One Piece ep 312 :cry: .

vlcsnap303170di5.jpg

Just watched Bokurano eps 6&7, is getting very different to the manga now, has skipped 2 pilots, killed off Kako in a different way, made Chiziru's back story alot less dark (no being offered up to a room of pedophiles scenes allowed on TV I guess :lol:). It's still good and I'm looking forward to seeing what else Gonzo will change slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Claymore 8 - 9
D.Gray-man 33 - 34
El Cazador De La Bruja 9
Darker than Black 9
Kaze No Stigma 8
Murder Princess 3
Nagasarete Airantou 9

I had a depressing anime day yesterday, only watched Lucky Star 9. Saying that, this episode is way better than last weeks.

Murder Princess 3- Light fun, not very taxing but not everything needs top be. Enjoyable for what it is.
Nagasarete Airantou 9- As above really Despite the fact it literally is a harem doesn't really have the same cringe vibe. Also continuing to lack Tsundere characters.
El Cazador De La Bruja 9- yeah yeah wacky adventures as the two continue to travel 'south', get on with the plot already.
Darker than Black 9 - ohh what a tangled web is woven. How will our pluck police lady escape this one? Will Hei's secret identity be made public? Will Mai or MI6 ever been seen again (hope so).
Claymore 10 - hmm interesting. Me thinks Clare's ranking may go up. after that little show. Still waiting for something more major to kick off though.
Skull Man 6 - Even more tangled than DtB, but saved by the fact that the leads are just about as confused as we are. Bit of two steps forward, 2 back.
This Ugly yet Beautiful world Vol.2- Hmm sneaking suspicion i know where this is going, and may be fun if it does. Just wiosh they had played the dark Hikari (... dark light... interesting oxymoron) bit more in both DVD's Kinda felt like they sprung it on us at the end. Nice though of ADV to Put in on 3 DVD's rather than 4

Not posted in here for a while.

I finished all of Card Captor Sakura. I thought it was great. Despite the repetitiveness of it, it was quite enjoyable, and I can't wait to watch the second movie (I've seen the first but it was more like a long episode).

Devilman Lady - 12 & 13

Pretty darn good so far. This is something I'll definitely have to buy when I get money.

Just finished watching Ninja Scroll, and have planned for tomorrow(or rather, later on) Code Geass 17.5(recap probably) - 19, and Gurren Lagann 6

Back