Your viewing journal

Zipang 3 - Exactly as i've said before, this show has gone off to an excellent start. The story is interesting but a tad predictable, but only for parts of the show that are a dead giveaway. Taking that all into account this episode was decent, the soldier is now onboard and named. It doesn't leave any time before jumping right into the next part of the story, fantastic.

Hataraki Man 3 - I can see how this show works now, half episodic half continuing story. In this episode we see another character introduced and it's an ok episode, not alot of story but a good amount of character development. Again it hints at the problems related to work, relationships and life in general. Throw in together a cathy, upbeat soundtrack and it's Hataraki Man in a nutshell. It does enough to keep you entertained throughout but doesn't blow you away, i can accept than and i'm enjoying it so far.

Zipang 4 - I just love the story to this, fantastic action mixed with a tense atmosphere makes great viewing. The characters are brilliantly done and fit the roles superbly, i think people that don't actually watch anime would get a kick out of this. The script, soundtrack, everything just has that high quality feel to it. Can't really say i have any faults with it at the moment, i'm finding it interesting to watch.

Hataraki Man 4 - Slight turn of events in this episode, now the spotlight is on Shinji and developing his character and thier relationship further. It wasn't very exciting in the sense that nothing actually happened, the last two stories have been aimed towards development more than anything else. It was interesting but i must say towards the end of the episode i did find it getting a little bit stale. I love the themes to this though, they are catchy and energetic. I hope the next episode is a bit more entertaining.

Recently Watched

Nagasarete Airantou 10, another s'lright episode. a few laughs here and there.
Lucky ? Star 10, More nonsensical randomness. The twins sleeping over a Otaku's house is quite humorous.
BLEACH 129, Looks like nexts week's episode should be an exciting one, the kid is annoying me though
MONSTER 4, started off a low opinion off, tis getting better though.
Rewatched hella loads of Chuunin exam NARUTO
Rewatched some Elfen Lied, understood it better this time, never thought i missed whole scenes. . .strange.
Death Note 35, tis all coming together, Light and Near meeting up and all. TWO MORE EPISODES.
Full Metal Panic! 5, another good episode of more or less the same as before, still like the series quite a lot though.

Since i never really got round to it last time..i'm finally starting on Darker than Black, with the first episode. Also got Devil May Cry 1 planned for tonight.

Back