Such a sweet episode.

The Case Study of Vanitas s2 e5
Breaking up.

CUE! ep 6
Red balloon.

World's End Harem ep 6 (uncensored)
Conspiracy.

Last edited:
I'm v-e-r-y--s-l-o-w-l-y working my way through Mitsuru Adachi's Touch, currently on ep 56 (I've been watching at the impressive speed of about 1 ep a day because as previously stated on these forums I'm not great with subtitles these days, but I do really care about watching and paying proper attention to this series), and have also rewatched a bit over the first half of Angelic Layer dubbed recently. That's about it I think :)

Watched Goblin Slayer and the Goblin Crown movie. Pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this series. I liked the cast of (mostly) nameless characters. Good comradery between them all. Plenty of violence and the kast arc in the TV Series was something I wanted to see, especially the final scene.

The movie I was a bit disappointed with initially as the first 20-25 minutes was just a recap of the TV series, but when the new events started I was mostly happy.

Hope much more of this comes.

Magic Knight Rayearth episodes 28-49: Finished and disappointed with the second series. So much so, I'm considering selling my collector's edition BluRays. It just seemed very messy and much too drawn out. If anyone's interested, PM me, otherwise I'll be chucking it on eBay next week.

Evangelion: Death (TRUE)² (Rewatch)
An interesting recap of the series that puts focus on the characters rather than the events.

The End of Evangelion (Rewatch)
While I love both endings The End is my favourite for the real world view of events and an unrestrained view of Instrumentality. Asuka's fight as animated by legends Mitsuo Iso and Yoh Yoshinari among others remains a real highlight of the series.

Would love to see the Rebuild series of films get a new release at some point.

Akebi's Sailor Uniform ep 6
Gone fishing... with yuri bait.
Have to keep reminding myself that they're middle schoolers when the camera lingers on the girls in certain outfits, poses, etc.

My Dress-Up Darling ep 6
New customer.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (English Dub) Episode 16

My Dress-Up Darling (English Dub) Episode 3

My Senpai is Annoying (English Dub) Episode 9

Akebi's Sailor Uniform Episode 6

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Episode 19

Miss KUROITSU From the Monster Development Department Episode 5

The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest Episode 6

Akebi’s Sailor Uniform episode 6 Fishing.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 2 episode 19 Mad scientist.

Miss KUROITSU from the Monster Development Department episode 5 Rehearsal.

My Dress-Up Darling episode 6 Follower.

The Way of the Househusband episodes 1-5, The Way of the Househusband Part 2 episodes 6-10 (Complete. Though the animation was lacklustre the series did give me some laughs and was an easygoing watch.) 3.5/5

Tokyo Mew Mew
episodes 1-12

Not interested in buying as I already have the us Discotek set but Magic Knight Rayearth is my favorite Clamp series. Like a lot of Clamp stuff it can get quite messy at times but if you look at it as a whole it's quite cohesive.

Bit more Angelic Layer (on episode 20 or 21 now I think, BTW this is the fourth time I've seen it) and a bit more Touch, on ep 57, I'm also suddenly really wanting to rewatch Shallow Hal as I remember liking it and appreciating its message when I watched it years ago :)

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (Japanese audio) - Episode 22
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc (Japanese audio) - Episode 11 (Completed)

Back