Your viewing journal

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 episode 4 Believe.

The Familiar of Zero F episodes 10-13 (Complete. Previously I had hoped this fourth season could improve upon the third but instead it feels like a series that’s worn thin when it came to its characters, humour and story.) 2.5/5

The Quintessential Quintuplets
episodes 1-12 (Complete. A solid character-focused series with some personalities taking more time to warm to than others.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Maison Ikkoku is #1 on my list of all time favorites. I have all the Sentai Little Busters releases and somehow I've never made it past 2/3 of the 1st season while I wouldn't watch Your Name anyway but dubbed.

Slow Loop episode 5 Boats and tackle woes.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 episode 5 Peppers and princes.

The Case Study of Vanitas Part 2 episode 16 Devour.

World’s End Harem episode 5 Hot spring.

The Quintessential Quintuplets 2 episodes 13-24 (Complete. A decent second season. Now to wait for the film to see how the story continues.) 3.5/5

World's End Harem ep 4 (uncensored)
Room mating 😏

Slow Loop ep 5
Taking to the open water.

The Case Study of Vanitas s2 e4
Beastly truth.

I'M KODAMA KAWASHIRI ep 4
Pork ramen.

Teasing Master Takagi-san s3 e5
Casting.

Belle (subbed at the cinema)

Akebi’s Sailor Uniform episode 5 Observation.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 2 episode 18 Seize.

Lupin III: Part VI episode 17 Arrest.

Miss KUROITSU from the Monster Development Department episode 4 Friend.

My Dress-Up Darling episode 5 Photogenic.

The Rose of Versailles episodes 1-21

Last edited:
My Dress-Up Darling ep4-5

Ranma 1/2 ep1

Seen a few episodes of Ranma before in French, and my memory of the manga is quite clear, so I’ll probably be running the early part as a background thing, but the show is still great to look at and it’s nice to finally hear Megumi Hayashibara as Ranma-chan.

Dennou Coil ep1-2

I struggle a little bit to grasp exactly what’s at stake in the story, but I appreciate how well realised the world is. It feels a bit like what you might get if Serial Experiments Lain were made by Studio Ghibli.

Girls Frontline (English Dub) Episode 1

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Episode 15

My Dress-Up Darling (English Dub) Episode 2

Restaurant to Another World Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 9

Akebi's Sailor Uniform Episode 5 Observe.

CUE! Episode 5 Recording.

Girls Frontline Episode 5 The hunter becomes the hunted.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Episode 18 Judgement.

My Dress-Up Darling Episode 5 Picture perfect.

Slow Loop Episode 5 Out at sea.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 Episode 5 Picky eaters and roles.

The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest Episode 5 Rematch and Training.

World's End Harem (Uncensored) Episode 5 Hot spring temptations.

Finished Fire Force Season 1. Very enjoyable stuff. Progressed at a decent pace with each mini arc being 3 episodes or so. Plot is rather interesting, so are the characters. Fights looked pretty good with a decent array of powers.

Gonna have to buy season 2 now as it's gripping stuff. Hope there's more to come in the near future.

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (Japanese audio) - Episode 21
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc (Japanese audio) - Episode 10

Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 2 episode 80 History.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 235 Scout.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc episode 10 Duel.

Shenmue the Animation episode 1 The adventure begins.

The Rose of Versailles episodes 22-40 (Complete. A solidly engaging historical anime which has held up decently well and has been provided with a great release by Discotek.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Belle (Cinema)

To be honest I have found Mamoru Hosada's films a bit hit and miss so far and Belle was no exception. I thought it had great character writing but the story and flow of the film didn't really work for me but as always I was happy to have had the opportunity to see it at the cinema.

Macross 7 - Episodes 1- 3 (Blu-ray)

Started this for the third part of the Macross Retrospective on the mecha podcast.

Call Me Tonight

After watching Cosmos Pink Shock I had an urge to rewatch Call Me Tonight, I love the story; so perfect for another 30 minutes of inconsequential 80's OVA animation!!! An awesome fun watch.

Ranma 1/2 - Episodes 58 - 61 (Blu-ray)

Loving that a few people on here seem to be watching Ranma 1/2 at the moment!

Magaton Musashi - Episodes 7 - 9

Last edited:
Matoi the sacred slayer episodes 5-end: Excellent. Really enjoyed this action packed tale of a reluctant hero(ine) who just wanted to have an ordinary life. Well defined characters, solid story, good visuals, definitely worth a place on my overloaded shelves.

Princess Connect! Re: Dive s2 e5
That was epic. Loads of lore including hints at the real world counterparts of the characters that you see in game with the character stories and some excellent action. Also Inori Minase acting opposite Inori Minase ❤️

Demon Slayer: Entertainment District Arc ep 10
That was also pretty damn epic!

Attack on Titan Final Season p2 e5
Ancient history.

Sabikui Bisco ep 5
Unusual hosts.

Princess Connect! Re: Dive Season 2 episode 5 Worthy.

SABIKUI BISCO episode 5 Aerial assault.

The Royal Tutor episodes 1-12 (Complete. An interesting premise which resulted in a pretty good series overall.) 3.5/5

The Seven Deadly Sins: Imperial Wrath of the Gods
episodes 1-3

Back