Your viewing journal

Blade Runner: Black Lotus eps 11-13
Meet the maker.
The plot was pretty basic, replicants are banned but corrupt people pay to hunt them so some are still made on the sly. Elle, our MC, survives one of these hunts and is out to discover who, what, why, etc. It ties quite nicely into the Blade Runner world, visually very much like the original film and some characters from 2049 appear, including Niander Wallace who turns out to be the big bad who made Elle the way she is and sets up the people she kills to get rid of roadblocks in his way. Although reading wiki about slightly rewrites some of the lore from 2049 as it says he created the Wallace Corporation, but here Elle kills his father and he takes over.
Art and animation wise the backgrounds are great and like I said very reminiscent of the original film and the mo-cap during the action scenes are very good too. Elsewhere it's a little stiff and the character models definitely needed a little more time in the oven. I know some say it's skill not budget when things are off, but it must definitely be budget in this case either for more powerful computers or more time to render them as life like as the backgrounds. As it is they look out of place in the world and emotional scenes don't work as well especially when they use close-ups.
7/10

Life With an Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated Into a Total Fantasy Knockout episode 5 Distracted.

The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt episode 5 Claim ignorance.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Imperial Wrath of the Gods episodes 4-24 (Complete. Whilst this season provides some decent character moments and developments the animation lets the series down, especially with the various battles throughout.) 3/5

Is The Order A Rabbit season 2: delightful series of small stories of our favourite serving girls, where nothing bad happens.

Magic Knight Rayearth episodes 28-37: still not enjoying this as much as the first season. Too many "all-powerful" enemies, all fighting for the ruined remains of the world of Cephiro. Rather irritating the number of times the baddies have our heroes defeated and just decide to wander off and let them heal (and get stronger). And let's not mention the horny boys on their battleship putting the moves on Hikaru, when she is their prisoner. Eww.

You know, I never realised, even from the title, that this show was about a restaurant or cafe or something like that. The more you know lol :)

Always interesting to know who on this website does and doesn't read my reviews.

Always interesting to know who on this website does and doesn't read my reviews.

I'm so sorry it's really not you specifically I don't read all the reviews on this site in general cuz I have a short attention span like even watching anime subtitled is often a challenge for me as I have to give it my undivided attention and when I say I've "watched" something subtitled in this thread then particularly if it's a rewatch it's prob safe to assume I only actually looked at the screen for about 10-20% of the total runtime 😭

I'm so sorry it's really not you specifically I don't read all the reviews on this site in general cuz I have a short attention span like even watching anime subtitled is often a challenge for me as I have to give it my undivided attention and when I say I've "watched" something subtitled in this thread then particularly if it's a rewatch it's prob safe to assume I only actually looked at the screen for about 10-20% of the total runtime 😭
Don't worry, I'm not offended. It was just an observation.

In the Land of Leadale episode 6 Retribution and regal skeletons.

Police in a Pod episode 6 Mixer and pursuit.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon’s Judgement episodes 1-18

Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (English Dub) Episode 13 (Complete)

Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles (English Dub) Episode 7

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

In the Land of Leadale Episode 6

Life With an Ordinary Guy who Reincarnated into a Total Fantasy Knockout Episode 5

Police in a Pod Episode 6

Princess Connect! Re: Dive Season 2 Episode 5

She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man Episode 5

The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt Episode 5

World's End Harem ep 5 (uncensored)
Investigating patient 0.

Love of Kill ep 5
Suspended.

I'M KODAMA KAWASHIRI ep 5
Going for a Chinese.

Requiem of the Rose King ep 5
Scheming.

Hakozume ep 6
Putting on an act and race to the scene.

Neon Genesis Evangelion (Rewatch)
Still a wild ride of a series and iconic in every respect. While it kinda loses focus with the middle batch of monster-of-the-week episodes it more than makes up for it with everything past episode 16. Though it diverts massively and the original ending got canned due to scheduling, it just wouldn't be the same without these issues.

Will find time for Revival of Evangelion tomorrow.

Last edited:
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 episode 5 Brace.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon’s Judgement episodes 19-24 (Complete. The ending for the series was disappointing in parts for me when I originally read the manga and this adaptation sadly hasn’t improved my overall opinion.) 2.5/5

The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye
episodes 1-12

Ep 5 of The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt
Ep 5 of Sasaki and Miyano
Ep 1 of Shemue The Animation
Ep 4 of The Case Study of Vanitas part 2
Ep 10 of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc

Slow Loop episode 6 How fishing addicts are.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 episode 6 Challenge.

The Case Study of Vanitas Part 2 episode 17 Damage.

World’s End Harem episode 6 Being watched.

The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye episodes 13-24 (Complete. A fairly engaging adventure series with a likeable lead.) 3.5/5

Back