Your viewing journal

Kokoro Connect 9

So Aoki was finally about to do something...then Taichi stole his thunder xD. To be honest, I find myself relating to Taichi so damn much.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the next episode.

Natsuyuki Rendezvous 6-9

Massive catchup has begun. This series has now started making me choke up at the emotional bits; I don't understand why it has so many negative comments on CR at all.

Somehow I don't think my next catchup show (Arcana Famiglia) will succeed in quite the same way >_>

R

Rui said:
I don't understand why it has so many negative comments on CR at all.
Take a quick sample of some forum thread titles on CR and realize that it's probably for the best to not understand what most people on there are saying.

ilmaestro said:
Joshawott said:
Strike Witches season 1

Gotta love Hartmann. She is now joint with Barkhorn for my favourite character.
But... but... Perrine-chan. I felt sure you would agree with me on this.
I liked Perrine, but as the series went on, her whole jealousy towards Yoshika and Sakamoto's relationship started to feel flat. She did redeem herself at the end though. Barkhorn and Hartmann still win my attention though =3.

The best episode has to be the pantie episode though. That episode made me rethink my original opinion of Hartmann.

EDIT:
Sword Art Online 9
Okay, this episode was really good.

ilmaestro said:
MercenaryRaiden said:
I was a little surprised at Kirito's attitude change towards the end
Mmm, this episode (and perhaps the next, to some degree) is the least well explained in the anime so far compared to the events in the LNs, definitely keep it in the back of your mind when it's time for more general discussions about the show later.

Shall do!

Kokoro Connect - ep 6
Sword Art Online - ep 3

Ooof where to start...

The new problems the group face in Kokoro Connect could lead to some interesting mishaps, but I do like how we seem to be shifting focus a bit towards Himeko (assuming this due to that new ending.) Although I must admit I'm starting to get a bit pissed off with Heartseed's character. Well, with or by I'm not really sure. He feels like a bit of a cheap way to shovel the story along, almost as if he's some kind of deus ex machina. A bit of story or revelations about him could easily pass this feeling, but right now I just don't like how he's being utilised I think.

Sword Art Online was really good, but again I got nagging doubts in the back of mind with this episode that maybe things were a little...Rushed. I guess it's the kind of lack of transition from the last episode and how this one was somewhat of a stand alone. It was nice to see Klein again and Sachi was a really good character, who in a strange way actually helped show us a bit of Kirito's character and attitude.

One Piece Ep. 562

Dear God, Hordy's face is terrifying :eek:

Kokoro Connect Ep.9

Was a lovely moment between Aoki and Yui. What kind of person is Goto exactly that he wouldn't question blank parts of his memory, really makes you wonder what he gets up to.

ilmaestro said:
Take a quick sample of some forum thread titles on CR and realize that it's probably for the best to not understand what most people on there are saying.

This. CR is a good place to watch things, but certainly not to talk about them. It's easily one of the worst anime forums I've yet seen and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that continues into the show comments.

For what it's worth, I thought Natsuyuki Rendezvous was a very pleasant surprise. It's been excellent so far.

Binbougami ga! 4-9

The comedy continues to be amusing if a little too loud and obnoxious at times, while the drama continues to make me wish the show was a straight-up comedy, regardless of how loud and obnoxious it is at times. The joke that opened episode 9 made me lol.

Back