Your viewing journal

Flowers of Evil - Episodes 1 & 2

A bit late to the party I know but this just looked so interesting that I had to get round to watching it and it hasn't disappointed, can't wait to see more!!

Gundam Build Fighters - Episode 1

First AGE now this, thank the heavens for Unicorn!! I watched this with my 9 year old son and he loved it which is the whole point I know, but still, 00 seems a long time ago :/

Crusher Joe - The Ice Prison

Absolutely brilliant, I really enjoyed The Ice Prison, probably more so than the Crusher Joe film.

Yowamushi Pedal 1

This wasn't on my radar initially, but I read some favourable impressions that compared it to OverDrive, which I remember liking. I quite liked the set up of this first episode, has all the hallmarks of a good sports series. Will keep on watching.

Non Non Biyori ep 1. This has to be the most relaxed and slow-paced anime I've ever seen. It's about four girls who are the only students at a school in the coutryside, other than one boy but he's been completely ignored so far :lol: . They all share the same classroom despite being different ages, three of the girls are middle school age and the other is elementary school age (and probably the most interesting character). It's a light comedy / slice of life and based on the first episode i would say it's going to be the most charming anime this season.

Squid Girl s2 ep 7-8.

Yamishibai ep 12-13. *complete* Fairly decent short horror stories, though how spooky each episode is varies wildly. Some stories will be familiar to anyone who has watched japanese horror films. Would be a good watch on halloween night, each episode is only five minutes long so you could watch the whole series in a little over an hour.

Steins;Gate eps 6-10

Rewatch with Mum, she's really getting into it now, she delayed to the next train so she could watch another episode. She is having difficulty remembering the female character names, she can only remember "Shining Finger", Mayuri and "Christina". But if I say Maid Girl, Plaits Girl and (forgive me) Boy Girl, she knows who I mean.

http://puu.sh/4L9HZ/33ec6c7983.png

Hakumen's lines lose so much impact in English. Either that or CR's subs are ****. Probably a bit of both. Anyway, the animation in Blazblue seemed kind of bad but other than that the episode was okay. Sounds like they've remixed the character themes from the games so I guess that's not too bad.

I also watched the first episode of Non Non Biyori which was cute. I will most likely stick with it.

Steins;Gate: Epsiodes 1 - 12

1 - 6 were a recap as it had been a while since I watched them. I knew there was going to be a cliffhanger, but I wasn't expecting that....

Really want to carry on watching, but sadly I have to be up at 7am :(

Okami-san & Her 7 Companions Ep.1-3

Yay, a fun and enjoyable show to watch after struggling through Code Geass (of which I am not going to watch the 2nd season, at least not right now)

20thCenturyBoy said:
Okami-san & Her 7 Companions Ep.1-3

Yay, a fun and enjoyable show to watch after struggling through Code Geass (of which I am not going to watch the 2nd season, at least not right now)

I saw that weeks a go it was enjoyable to watch, know any other anime like that, fun and enjoyable

GolGotha said:
Steins;Gate: Epsiodes 1 - 12

1 - 6 were a recap as it had been a while since I watched them. I knew there was going to be a cliffhanger, but I wasn't expecting that....

Really want to carry on watching, but sadly I have to be up at 7am :(

The cliffhanger floored me and as I bought part 1 as soon as it came out, spent two months or so desperately resisting looking up what happened next on the internet. I pre-ordered part 2 and it doesn't disappoint. Definitely in my top 5 of anime that show now.

Strike the Blood episode 1. Mildly interesting, will probably continue with this as Funi have got the only show I was planning on watching this season (BlazBlue).

My mental choices are completely interfering with my school romantic comedy 1

I'm not sure what to think of this one :?. There were actually a handful of gags that were so absurd and bizarre that I couldn't help but chuckle a few times...but most of the humour just fell flat. Not to mention it featured some of the most irritating characters I've ever seen.

Squid Girl s2 ep 9-10.
Unbreakable Machine Doll ep 1. Fairly typical battles-with-ecchi anime, just enough interest for me to watch the next episode. Oh, and it's set in Britain *waves flag*.

Back