Your viewing journal

Rurouni Kenshin (2012 Japanese Live-action film)

Despite having no knowledge for the anime and manga series, I personally loved this film. My mates agreed with it and I cannot wait for the sequel (which is based on the popular New Kyoto Arc) to show up.

Kill la Kill (Japanese Dub) - Episode 1

Hmm.. wasn't expecting fan service but other than that I enjoyed it.

Oreimo 2 (Japanese Dub) - Episode 6

Well that was interesting, especially the end.

Kill la Kill - that was a really entertaining first episode. They wasted no time in getting straight to the point. My only complaint is that her uniform looked pretty bad.

Kyoukai no Kanata - it seemed ok but the main girl is annoying as **** so I'm not going to bother watching any further episodes.

Mr Vile said:
Dragonball GT - season 1, disc 1

Ahhh, forgot about Vegetas moustache. That's the worst thing about GT!
Wait wasn't it vageta that said that saiyans hair don't change since the day there born,

I thought it was pan that was the worst in by and a few hundred other things

Tenchi muyo war on geminar soon

animefreak17 said:
Mr Vile said:
Dragonball GT - season 1, disc 1

Ahhh, forgot about Vegetas moustache. That's the worst thing about GT!
Wait wasn't it vageta that said that saiyans hair don't change since the day there born,

I thought it was pan that was the worst in by and a few hundred other things

Dragonball GT - season 1, disc 2

I'm not sure if the original hair comment by Vegeta was filler or not, because it would have to grow when they were babies and his Dad had a beard which he can't have been born with lol. I don't mind Pan myself, but she is at her most perky during the worst Saga which is the first one, it's that damn robot that pisses me off. I didn't much enjoy the first wacky saga of DB so this outer space version never does much for me anyway. Struggling to get to the much better Baby and Super 17 Saga's. Sad to say I like the SSJ4. I always think it's a shame DBGT characters rarely make it to the videogames, because another female character would be nice and SSJ4 is badass, though it the one game I have where SSJ4 Goku does feature - Dragonball Final Bout for the PSOne - he is pretty much the "I win!" button.

Well I've had a few Shinkai Blurays on my shelf for a while now which I need to watch, so I had a Shinkai-athon:

Children Who Chase Lost FEELS (Dub)
5 FEELS Per Second (Bandai Dub) (Rewatch)
Garden of FEELS (Dub) (Rewatch)

Needless to say it's been a good evening.

Sword Art Online (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 13, 14 & 15

A slight plothole regarding Asuna's death scene there and broken logic with Kirito avoiding his death and killing Kayaba. Also the cousin is so full of plot, oh boy.

I'm slightly satisfied with the SAO arc but it could have been better (aw c'mon don't stop at the 75th floor you cheating bastards!) however I hear the LNs were sorted chronologically hence the episodic plot from episode 3 onwards. As for the next arc, it looks like Kirito has a week till Asuna ends up marrying a four-eyes Shinji Ikari.

Last edited by a moderator:
SNAFU - OAV

Or "My OAV Can't Have This Many Waifus". A daft, slight addon to the series that seems mainly dedicated to (non-sexual) fanservice, by putting all the girls in wedding dresses and giving Eightman's little sister more screentime. Still fun nevertheless, and kudos to them for making Hikigaya x Ms. Hiratsuka seem like a viable option. She is clearly the best ̶w̶a̶i̶f̶u̶ female character.

Burst Angel 21-24+Infinity rewatch to finish.
GiTS SAC:1st GIG 9-12 rewatch.
Ga-Rei-Zero 9-12 to finish a series I enjoyed but which I felt was lacking something. Not sure what though.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. (Japanese Dub) - Episode 7 and 8

Episode 7 reaction - :)
Episode 8 reaction - :D
Last few moments of Episode 8 - :eek: :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back