Your viewing journal

In the last 7 days I have watched:

GITS SAC 2nd GIG
1-20
Cowboy Bebop 1-14
Neon Genesis Evangelion 1-2 (+ Commentaries)
Spirited Away
Vampire Hunter D
Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal
Cowboy Bebop: Knocking On Heaven's Door

That's quite a lot of anime :D

Bit of a backlog of viewing from the last 2 weeks or so…

Lapped up the 12 episodes of Paradise Kiss – really enjoyed this, gone into more detail on this thread if anyone wants to share some thoughts on it.

Bunch of discs continuing series I’m part way through:
Haibane Renmei vol.2 – I’m still reserving judgement on this, there’s an interesting and intriguing premise to the whole thing but I’m not quite connecting with the characters as much as I would have liked just yet. See how it progresses.
Rahxephon vol.3 – this continues to sustain a mysterious interest; somehow managing to continue throwing fragments of plot and intrigue at you whilst leaving you non-the clearer as to what’s ultimately going on. All in a good way though.
Last Exile vol.3 – as enjoyable as the episodes running up to here have been it appears the larger scheme of things is only just being revealed as the plot and characters continue to build. Going well I’d say.

I've been catching up on NANA since i havn't watched any fansubs for quite a while, still got episodes 31 and 32 to watch. Excellent as always, worrying as it often is, and i just love Nobu :)
Also i've watched Peacemaker volume 2, the first episode of Kiddy Grade(don't know if i can stick with this series even with the promise of bishies), and i re-watched the first 3 episodes of Ouran Host Club, reminding me very much how much i love the series :)

Charter_Mage said:
I've watched episodes 31 and 32 of NANA now. These ones actually made me cry a bit, i knew it wasn't going to be happy ever after with 20 episodes left

Only 18 eps left, only 50 eps long like Blood+ (which I thought was gonna be 52 aswell), though having 2 0.5 recap eps, 11.5 and 21.5 makes it 52 :lol: .

I've just rewatched Pumpkin Scissors ep 8 for screencaping purposes and mainly been watching Sailor Moon lately, upto ep 34 so far.

Watched Voices of a Distant Star again (the DVD is only £6.99 or thereabouts from Play) - only 25 minutes long but it's 25 minutes of pure gold. The extra short film She and Her Cat was really sweet addition too.

Lately I've watched up to ep 32 of my rewatch of Monster, ep 7 of Master Keaton (If you liked Monster you'll probably like this as well :D) and ep 6 of Sailor Moon R.

Just watched Eureka Seven eps 1 - 10

Looking quite good so far, but why do I get the impression it's going to have a sad ending? :?

Oh... and why does Renton sound like he's constantly doing a really bad Michael Jackson impression. :twisted:

Yesterday I watched Eureka 7 vol 3 and Fantastic Children vol 3.

If I would have had Mai HiME vol 3 I would have watched Mai HiME vol 4 as well but I don't want to spoil myself.

Jimi-Jam said:
Rahxephon vol.3 – this continues to sustain a mysterious interest; somehow managing to continue throwing fragments of plot and intrigue at you whilst leaving you non-the clearer as to what’s ultimately going on. All in a good way though.

Another convert in the making... excellent.
Lets see not been watching much recently Tenchi Forever Movie and well meh. Nice enough as a sort of extended episode, and nice to see all the girls working together and not at each other's necks, and there was also a subtle choice made (by the director or script wirter) in favour of Ryoko.
Planetes - Vol. 5 getting interesting. Following through plot, some development in the characters, political machinations, just a little unsure were it is going in places and a little too sure where it is going in others. Also nice to see real extra's on the DVD, not just trailers clean openings and closing.
Azumanga Daioh - Vol. 1 although seen it's influence all over the place never seen it nor really ever thought to watch in, but glad i have. While i didn't wet myself laughing it gave me an inane grin for the rest of the week.

Gotta get round to watching Generator Grawl (which i bought last year) as well as Welcome to the NHK which just hasn't grabbed me.

This is my 'ending series' week, I have so many I am part way through and stopped watching (mainly cause the story got too slow or predictable) I decided to finally wrap them up.

Also caught up with Bleach and Gintama

Wheeeeelll....

About two months back I started on R.O.D The TV, but had to stop at DVD2 after requiring money for Christmas presents.

I've also recently been watching Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, and finished that but only a few days ago. Enjoying the magic-super-size-there's-always-something-more-powerful storyline.

Seeing as I've finished that, I'm looking for something else to watch. I'll probably go for either Petopeto-san, Ouran High School Host Club or Strawberry Panic...

Back