Your viewing journal

Finished watching Magikano last night

Tonight I am planning to start rewatching Tenchi-Muyo Series One as I really miss those characters

Necromancer said:
Zoids Genesis eps 1-10 .

One of my all time fave Zoids series and the only one where I have all 50 eps, finished this off last week which means there will now be a hole in my viewing shedule til I get into a new series

McIcy said:

Love to know what you thought of it. Watched Gundam Seed Destiny and suffering from deja vu again. Barely controlled re-entry without lead character, forgien warship being patched up by Orb (something they say they don't do). I just don't remember as much emo whining.

hopeful_monster said:
McIcy said:

Love to know what you thought of it. Watched Gundam Seed Destiny and suffering from deja vu again. Barely controlled re-entry without lead character, forgien warship being patched up by Orb (something they say they don't do). I just don't remember as much emo whining.

Kinda interesting and a lot like the manga, that I have read. The characters are very funny, and the ending is something not quite what you are expecting. Worth watching thats for sure.

More Nodame Cantabile - 02 - yes its good. Also Code Geass - 14 more interesting goodness here, as Zero is unmasked, and a genuinely unexpected and poignant episode ending.

I also watched the first episode of Pani Poni Dash which was a bit interesting to say the least. Cute, and pretty intense in the comedy too I might add.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ep. 1: "Hello there, and welcome to the show. I'm the narrator, and my job is to talk about Haruhi and the general weirdness of this show, whilst pretending to be a part of the main cast. Say, isn't Haruhi weird? Weird is the new black, you know. ^_^"

"But wouldn't it be better if it were funny? o_0"

"Uuuh....... >_>;"

Tonight I will be watching:-

Busou Renkin
Bleach
Naruto
Delta Quest (new series I am starting)
Pumpkin Scissors
D.Gray Man
Wolds Strongest Deciple Kenichi

And Might restart watching Air Gear from the first episode.... I am back on night shifts people so I have plenty of time to kill :D

Travis Radisson said:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ep. 1: "Hello there, and welcome to the show. I'm the narrator, and my job is to talk about Haruhi and the general weirdness of this show, whilst pretending to be a part of the main cast. Say, isn't Haruhi weird? Weird is the new black, you know. ^_^"

"But wouldn't it be better if it were funny? o_0"

"Uuuh....... >_>;"

One of the greatest animes to grace my eyes.

Simply.....Haruhi.

Been a bit lax with my journal duties of late, so I’ll keep it brief so as not to bore you all with reams of writing. And save myself the brain ache of cobbling together all the words.

What-I-bin-watching:
Haibane Renmei Vol.3, Gantz Vol.3, Azumanga Daioh Vol.3, Last Exile Vol.4, Samurai Champloo Vol.4
These are all mid series so I’ll perhaps make some comment with future discs.

Elfen Lied Vol.4 and Fruits basket Vol.4 finishes those series - certainly enjoyed both but in fairly contrasting ways to say the least.

Last week I watched the first week of Dai Guard. Not a bad little anime, and a steal at £18 for the full series. There's wasn't any over-the-top gore or language either which made a pleasant change for once. Just need to watch the rest of it now. :D

I finally managed to watch the last disk of Excel Saga, and was a teeny bit let down by how 'open' the ending seemed to be. Also, as for the whole "Oh how did they ever get away with showing episode 26 on TV?" Eh?..Was I watching a different episode? I was expecting something a bit more risky, and apart from one dodgy ( and I mean 'really dodgy' ) hotel scene, it was all vomit and nob gags. :? Mind you though, having said that it still had me howling like a loon. :D

And then, I watched the follow up - Puni Puni Poemy. My God! And I thought Excel Saga was mental... :p lol This was everything I thought 'episode 26' was going to be. :wink: :twisted: Absolutly loved it.

And lastly I watched disk 1 of Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. Was a bit unsure of this at first, the first episode tricks you into thinking it's a nice charming little anime, then episode 2 comes along and 'whallop'. :twisted: This could even surpass Excel Saga for weiredness. lol :D

Well lets see today i watched episodes 3-10 of Bleach and even a year after seeing it Bwahahahahaha still scares the hell out of me

Also finished vol 2 of Fruits Basket which is continuing to be one of my fav comedy's ever and finnaly finshing off with watching episode 1 of Gin-iro no Olynssis which in plain terms is, take Shinn and Meer from Gundam Seed Destiny, make them fight evil robot bugs in mecha's that look like uptodate verions of the Lightning leagues craft from Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

Another anime night at work so I ended up catching up with all my series again;

Gintama
Busou Renkin
Fairy Musketeer Akazukin
Fighting Beauty Wu Long
Pumpkin Scissors
Saint October
Some Zombie anime

Finished watching Get Backers today.Adored it but i was left wanting more :D

Tonight i may start watching Saiyuki Reload again,as well as catching up on the couple of Gungrave episodes i missed.

Holycrap at people watching Naruto filler. Well, I watched Robotech episode 1 the other day and yesterday I watched Spiral episodes 1-5.

Back