On night shift so I'm watching:

Bleach eps 113-115
Deltora Quest 2
Busou Renkin 18-19
Afro Samurai 5
Getsumen To Heiki Miina 1
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou 2

And I have more still to watch

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, got up to about 9-10 ish, its weird but good but weird. Begining to see a pattern which if it continues will kinda dull the show.
Sky Blue, nice simple hollywood style movie. Flat mates liked it as it wasn't as weird as the rest of teh stuff i usually watch or part 16 of 50 there for making no sense if you haven't watched the rest.
Nigh Head Genesis bout ep. 4... it hasn't grabbed me but it has intrigued me and looks like it could be good,
Yugo however has grabbed be @ vol 1 so will look for more.

Just spent last night/tonight watching all the RahXephon series and the RahXephon movie.

The first time I tried watching this I found it a bit slow and only managed to get upto disk 4, but this time I quite enjoyed it, ( I think it made a difference not watching it 1 disk at a time with a couple of months gap inbetween each one though), it reminded me a little bit of Evangelion too... only with an actual ending. :twisted:

The movies re-telling of the story with a slightly different plot was a bit strange though, took a bit of getting used to, and the very end of it had me tearing up for some reason that I still havn't worked out yet. :roll: lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched all of the Tenchi Muyo OVA's which i haven't seen in years and it felt good to watch it again. Currently halfway through Tenchi Universe.

Also made a start on Lova Hina, similar but different to tenchi but i like it still. Also started Cowboy Bebop today and i can see how everyone likes it the opening music is great plus some of the comedy in it is amusing.

Also started Yu Yu Hakusho, Not sure if i enjoy this one or not but i shall see as i've only watched the first episode.

Arbalest said:
finally got round to watching the last three eps of FMP!, gonna start TSR in a few minutes.

Nooooooooooo*deep breath*oooooooooooooo!!!!!

You have to watch FUMOFFU first. :D

Anyway, back on topic. :)

Watched disks 2-4 of Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi and disks 1 and 2 of Planetes over the weekend.

Abenobashi has to be one of the most bizzare and funniest anime series i've ever seen. I really hope they make another series. :D

Planetes I was a bit unsure of when I first heard about it - a show about the day to day life of a space junk disposal team and was based on real life physics, but despite it's lack of giant robots, psychic powers, demons, and just about every other standard thing you normally find in anime, I really enjoyed it. :D

Tasker said:
Arbalest said:
finally got round to watching the last three eps of FMP!, gonna start TSR in a few minutes.

Nooooooooooo*deep breath*oooooooooooooo!!!!!

You have to watch FUMOFFU first. :D

I have seen it about 3 times now, still watch it often :D , anyways watched the first 4 episodes of TSR earlier(plus episode 000 that was on the DVD also), gonna watch the next 4 later tonight.

Watched the last volume of Negima!, Last of Fruits Basket and episode 1 of Cardcaptor Sakura

Have to say i enjoyed Fruits Basket but Negima just went completly off the plot at vol 4 and tbh couldn't of ended sooner (specially to fans of the manga) But Hopefully Negima!? will do a little better

i've been re-watching Bleach again, this time with my mum who couldn't wait to watch the dub.
Also very kindly Necromancer sent me a good deal of One Piece subbed, so i've been watching that too. Up to episode 13 now. So far i have to say i can't actually see much difference contentwise with the dub, but the original soundtrack adds more to it, and the japanese voices are better, so i am enjoying it

Charter_Mage said:
Also very kindly Necromancer sent me a good deal of One Piece subbed, so i've been watching that too. Up to episode 13 now. So far i have to say i can't actually see much difference contentwise with the dub, but the original soundtrack adds more to it, and the japanese voices are better, so i am enjoying it

Wait until Nami's Arlong Park arc begins (around episode 31), that's when things get serious and the whole show steps up into another gear.

Paul said:
Charter_Mage said:

Wait until Nami's Arlong Park arc begins (around episode 31), that's when things get serious and the whole show steps up into another gear.

i'm still trying to get into one piece but can never find the first few episodes about =/, still will keep looking since i really want to get into the series again.

Anyways, watched FMP! TSR episodes 5-7 early this morning.

Back