Your viewing journal

Volume 2 of Spiral, Paranoia Agent DVDs 1 and 2 and Laputa: Castle in the Sky, the dub put me off this movie but the original voices are truly amazing, Pazu's seiyuu, who is also Luffy from One Piece is really awesome. <3 the way she shouts "SHEETA~!"

I must admit i enjoyed Laputa, but i cant find it anywhere online cheap. 16 is a bit much for me. Same with KiKi's delivery service.

Over the past few days I've watched One Piece 298, Bleach 116, Naruto Shippuuden ep 4, Gintama eps 5-15, Death Note ep 20 and been reading the latest chapters of One Piece and Naruto manga.

Just got through FLCL - twice. One time in a one hour sesh till half two in the morning then again over two nights..

Now debating whether or not to finish Haibane Renmei since I finally got the last two DVDs of it in the post, or to finally, finally start Evangelion..

I've been watching Elfen lied, Cowboy bebop, Tenchi universe and Love universe, going to start the second dvd of Yu Yu Hakusho and start on Heat guy J.

watched episodes 5-7 of Elfen Lied, was going to watch episode 8 but had work so couldn't..also about to watch eps 31 of one piece which i think is the next story arc in the series, so looking forward to it

Finally watched episode 3 of Naruto Shippuuden the other day, followed by episode 4. Thank goodness the bell fight is over.
Also i've watched the first two volumes of Cardcaptor Sakura, and finally my favourite character has come into it :)

pomtry said:
Im watching ichigo 100%

What do you think of this series? i'm aquiring it later but i dont know what its going to be like.

Watched the first episodes of chobits and heat guy j last night. chobits looks interesting, heat guy j looks like its going to be a slow mover.

Well Im not goin to lie I did like it but the ending realy lets it down. But not enough for me not to still like it. there are a lot of girls you will be routing for to end up being the one love for the guy.

Back