Your viewing journal

Today I watched CCS vols 1&2, Bleach ep 116 and Naruto Shippuuden ep 3 (too many flashbacks :evil: ). Yesterday I watched the weird but good One Piece StrawHat Theater eps 2-5.

Usually I only watch anime at work to pass the night shifts but got bored with nothing on tv today so I watched

Bleach 116
Worlds Strongest Deciple Kenichi 9

Strangely enough I just finished watching Gungrave as well. The ending wasn't as expected as I thought it was going to be. Excellent series.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Strangely enough I just finished watching Gungrave as well. The ending wasn't as expected as I thought it was going to be. Excellent series.

agreed,adore Gungrave.

Watched the last Get Backers episode again as its a nice ending :D Planning on watching some Saiyuki Reload,and hoping GTO comes soon so i can watch that!

Watched Jinki Extend disk 1 on Wednesday. It's yet another of the - 'The most powerful mecha in the world can only be piloted by 14 year olds.' - type of anime, but apart from the main characters high pitched scream going off every 5 seconds, I didn't think it was too bad. :D

Last night and tonight, I watched the last 4 disks of Planetes, and thought they were every bit as good as the first 2. Really enjoyed this series, definitely wish it had a follow up.

Been watching Kiba which i found randomly and it is well interesting (going to have to get a theasurus to get more words to describe animé) apparently it's linked to one of these card games, which while is somewhat obvious from various aspects ( summon able monsters that fight each other, buffs e.t.c.), but it is different from almost every other similar pocket money drainer (poke/digi/duel monsters type thing) as it has a plot that is more than just fight- dialogue - fight - fight dialogue. Another thing that's different is people die. not every episode, not gratuitously, but when it would happen and it's not always cannon fodder (but not any major ones yet, only to about episode 8).
Tenchi The Movie - Tenchi Muyo In Love rarely have i been tempted to not finish a anime movie i started but this was one that almost did. had almost nothing to sell itself to me and it just seemed like a 95 minute fairly mediocre episode. The fact it was a direct Madman rip also failed to impress me. Shame as the other one (Tenchi Forever) was really quite good.
Rozen Maiden - got lead to this one after the couple thousand references on 4chan. Looking like a harem anime with the twist that the girls don't like him. While i'm sure there is more to it not really capturing my attention that much.
other than these be rewatching Code Geass, not picking up an sutble hints for things that are going to happen, but noticed a few hints for what has happened. Love it when they manage that.

just finished eps 21 of One Piece, and re-watched the first volume of FMA since i am still waiting for my last order of anime to get here =/

As I'm back on shift tonight I watched:

Naruto Shippuuden 003
Negima 14
D.Gray Man 20
Pumpkin Scissors 20
Busou Renkin 20
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou 3 & 4
Fairy Musketeer Akazukin 33
Deltora Quest 3
Himawari! 7

I'm now watching;

Tenchi Universe
Love Hina
Cowboy Bebop
Elfen Lied.

Every time i watch the first episode of an anime i end up watching the whole series. I like the way i watch my anime right now, I start off with the comedies and then move onto the more gory stuff. I enjoy the variations.

Back