Your viewing journal

K-ON! 1-14 & K-ON!! 1-2

The moment I laid eyes on Yui's smug "I'm a senior now" face, while she munched on toast, I knew I'd found a new avatar.

I rewatched the first series in its entirety before starting the second, and to my surprise I found it funnier and more enjoyable this time around. Scenes like the one where the girls are attempting to recruit new members to the club while wearing animal costumes and all of Yui's delightful moments of randomness just cracked me up. I don't think there's another series I find this engaging AND relaxing; it's quickly become the anime equivalent of comfort food to me. Nom nom nom.

Fabby, I keep re-reading your post to make sure I'm not dreaming... I am quite irrationally happy to see someone appreciate Yui for the GDLK character that she is. ^^;

Henneko episodes 5 & 6: Oh wow. I knew something bad was going to happen at the end of episode 6 since they were in front of the statue but I didn't think it would be that major. Also, I expected someone to walk in on MC and Azusa when he was about to kiss her after she made that wish but no one did so I'm glad they didn't try to shoehorn any ****** drama which may have arose from such a situation. Though I don't really understand why they made him go that far. All she wished for was for him to poke her navel or whatever, and he goes as far as trying to kiss her.

Nyaruko, episode 6: I actually understood more than two references. The Kuroko one was pretty hilarious.

And episodes 4-7 of Gargantia.

Last edited by a moderator:
ilmaestro said:
Fabby, I keep re-reading your post to make sure I'm not dreaming... I am quite irrationally happy to see someone appreciate Yui for the GDLK character that she is. ^^;
Since you didn't quote the post I could delete it and then you might start to wonder whether you were in fact dreaming. But I wouldn't do that.

Apparently there are people who find Yui annoying. Hopefully they've all been rounded up and taken to a secure location by now.

fabricatedlunatic said:
ilmaestro said:
Since you didn't quote the post I could delete it and then you might start to wonder whether you were in fact dreaming. But I wouldn't do that.

Apparently there are people who find Yui annoying. Hopefully they've all been rounded up and taken to a secure location by now.
I find it hard to find any character in K-ON! annoying. I disliked Ritsu at first, but quickly grew to her when I rewatched.

K-ON! is the ultimate in relaxing, comfort food anime.

Joshawott said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
ilmaestro said:

I find it hard to find any character in K-ON! annoying. I disliked Ritsu at first, but quickly grew to her when I rewatched.

K-ON! is the ultimate in relaxing, comfort food anime.

Haven't seen K-ON yet but if it's like lucky star and squid girl then, yay I cant wait

Back