Your viewing journal

Tsubasa Shunraiki (Spring Thunder Chronicle)

If these OVA's ever made it here I would be beside myself with joy. If only Production I.G. had done all of Tsubasa, it would have been stunning. Also, these proved there is no one but Daisuke Namikawa for Fai. I never get tired of Tokyo Revelations and Shunraiki.

Finished part 1 of steins gate on blu ray.
Over the last 2 weeks I have been catching up with simulcast shows:
Attack on titan it has some faults but the positives heavily overshadow these really enjoyable series and looks beautiful.

HunterXHunter 2011 this series has become one of my favourite shows of all time to have 80 episodes all of which are flawless and beautiful with incredible characters and the current arc looks like it will carry this on shows what a wonderful job Madhouse are doing. Hopefully an American license announcement will happen at anime Boston this weekend.

One Piece, Naruto and Toriko just continue to carry on one piece is still very good the other two have their moments although Naruto filler is dragging on too much.

Chihayafuru 2 continues to be elegant and beautiful a bit like hunterxhunter both finish in what feels like 5 minutes I continue to hope NISA pick this up.

Flower of evil this show perplexes me (think this is the right word) the rotoscoping is so weird/ugly and yet its works perfectly, the story is slow and yet riveting, the main characters are horrible and yet I love them, soundtrack is so creepy especially the ending so horrible but perfect, overall I love this.

Valvarve has been enjoyable nothing special simply a fun 24 mins, looks good on the eyes also.
Mushibugyo and severing crime edge have been poor although the former has a briliant opening theme.
I will probably start Suisei no Gargantia tonight and then maybe majestic prince and some of Anime on demands stuff over the next few days most likely red data girl and teen romantic comedy.

Eden of the East - Paradise Lost (Blu-ray)

Not a bad ending, there were some really good ideas in EotE, but it used too much exposition to explain things, and the way it was released didn't help the flow of the story either, I would like to have seen this as a 26 episode series.

ilmaestro said:
animefreak17 said:
Scryed

Tomorrow
And what did you see?

I'm rewatching series and movies and cause I'm getting my room done out so I had to pack away my big tv and for now I'm using a small tv and watching new anime I haven't seen can only be admired if seen on a big telly,

To day iv watched kintaro disc 3
And watching disc 3 of scryed tomorrow

Just finished Madoka Magica and am now so glad I payed the money for it. Watched the English dub so I wouldn't be comparing it to the Japanese track every step of the way and could judge it on it's own merits.

Dub or Sub, I think the music was the best bit anyway.

Back