Your viewing journal

Valvrave the Liberator - Episode 6

I think the first season of Valvrave will be spent introducing all the Valvraves and characters and the second season will end up with the meat of the story.

It's taken a while since I've been so busy lately but I managed to finish Penguindrum Episodes 1-12. I think I'd benefit from a rewatch nearer the release date of Part 2. Enjoyed it very much though, an interesting cast of characters and an intriguing plot that seems it'll only get deeper.

Now I really need to finish Fractale since I've been neglecting it.

Amagami SS ep8

Well that became unexpectedly political.

liJmcQO.png

Goshogun - Time Stranger

I was expecting a super robot film but there weren't any robots in it at all!!!! Still, it was decent enough and abstract in a typically 80's way.

Street Fighter 2 - The Movie (Blu-ray)

A long time favourite of mine, it looks and sounds great in HD, I love how sharp and clean anime like this looks on Blu-ray.

Eden of the East - Air Communication (Blu-ray)

A good compilation of the TV series but then it only had to condense 11 episodes into the running time of about 7.

One Piece Ep.596
Attack on Titan Ep.7
Oreimo S2 Ep.7

Huzzah! The Destiny Record book is so cute and so is Kuroneko in general. How could anyone not want to be with her? If they seriously break this couple up just so Kyouske can confess to his sister then there's something just inherently wrong with this show and everyone involved in it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back