Your viewing journal

animefreak17 said:
Haven't seen K-ON yet but if it's like lucky star and squid girl then, yay I cant wait
While it's a comedy, I wouldn't say its humour is like Lucky Star or Squid Girl. Out of the two, it's probably closer to Squid Girl (but not by much).

It's pretty much a fluffy, cute comedy that makes you feel all warm and snug inside like a sweater.

Hurricane Polymar tv series episode 1.I jumped for joy when i found out someone is finally fansubbing this classic and at only 26 episodes lets hope they can get new episodes out at a good pace,cant wait for more episodes.

Magic Knight Rayearth - Episode 1

Another series I've wanted to watch for ages and even after just this first episode I think I'm going to really enjoy it.

Oreimo S2 Ep.8

Awww, hell no! What in the world was that? What is wrong with this show?! It gets onto something good and then just wants to go and ruin it all in the interest of some stupid incest niche audience.

Tiger & Bunny - Episodes 14-25 (Dub)

Well damn... This second part of the series was actually so damn good - same for the dub. Watched the whole thing in one sitting.
Would highly recommend Tiger & Bunny to anyone who hasn't watched any of it yet.

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia - Episode 1 (Dub)

Can we STOP casting Brittney Karbowski in the dub for EVERYTHING. Seriously. It's got to the point where I can predict which character she will be voicing before they even open their mouth.

Attack On Titan Ep.8
One Piece Ep.597

Just when I think Luffy's starting to seem a bit too overpowered and things are too easy for the Straw Hats they bring them crashing back down.

Back