Your viewing journal

Bakuman 3 - 25

And it's all over. I really liked how they expanded upon the manga's ending here with some additional scenes here. Really well executed.

Overall, I'm sad to see Bakuman finished once and for all. It really was a terrific series, built upon one of the strongest friendships I've seen in quite some time in Mashiro and Takagi. While this third season was rather more compressed in order to wrap everything up, I thought in general they made the right choices in what to adapt, resulting in a well paced adaptation that totally did justice to the original material.

GolGotha said:
Durarara!!

Episodes 1 - 7

I need to restart that. Got the whole series on dvd got halfway through then had guests and now have completely lost track of all the various plots!

Watched Pom Poko again. A really charming little film, if a rather sad in the end. Love all the stuff from Japanese myth, and of course the massive racoon-dog magical balls :D

Agh, lucky! I would love to own it. I feel like it's going to be one of those that I could re watch again and again....

Durarara!! Episodes 8 - 12
Durarara!! - Heaven’s Vengeance OVA

Mobile Suit Gundam - Episodes 22 - 28

I always felt that the series spent a few too many episodes on Earth, thankfully it moves back into space in the next couple of episodes.

Odin - Photon Space Sailor Starlight

Flawed and over long but I still can't help loving this film.

Mr Vile said:
Watched Pom Poko again. A really charming little film, if a rather sad in the end. Love all the stuff from Japanese myth, and of course the massive racoon-dog magical balls :D

Greatly over looked and under-rated, I think Pom Poko is a fantastic piece of cinema.

The Severing Crime Edge Ep.1

We've had a saliva fetish anime and now a hair one. Not continuing this show that's for certain.

Orgun said:
Mr Vile said:

Greatly over looked and under-rated, I think Pom Poko is a fantastic piece of cinema.

I absolutely hated Pom Poko. I couldn't bear it enough to even get through the whole thing.

Mobile Suit Gundam - Episodes 29 - 34

Toward the Terra (Movie)

An interesting idea executed as an average film, I can kind of understand why it remade.

Pony Metal U-Gaim

An amusing promotional short mash up of Creamy Mami and L-Gaim created by some then unknown animators!

im still going though bobobo.

a lil advice for you guys, for love of your sanity dont watch this, im pretty sure who ever made this series was on Ecstasy and Weed and maybe speed, as for me im going to try and finish this random randomness of all that is random series.

Back