Your viewing journal

The Flowers of Evil Ep.1

Ugh, the animation. It just doesn't work, and there's such a disconnect between the animation and the audio I couldn't actually watch it. Add to the fact that the opening was unbearably slow.

Attack on Titan Ep.1

Now talk about animation. The animation for this is a vast improvement upon the, sometimes haphazard, art of the manga (I've been kinda put off reading any more because of it). A Bloody brilliant show this will be.

20thCenturyBoy said:
Attack on Titan Ep.1

Now talk about animation. The animation for this is a vast improvement upon the, sometimes haphazard, art of the manga (I've been kinda put off reading any more because of it). A Bloody brilliant show this will be.

Just watched Attack on Titan. OMFG amazing! Excelente. Great animation (read it the way i like it), a promising angry and young main character, looking forward to it with lots of action, violence and blood in this. Best of this season for me for sure.

Ian Wolf said:
Where is Attack on Titan being streamed?

I've actually forgot to put this in the news section but apparently, accourding to aniemnetwork.biz, MBS have held back on the streaming rights to it, so noone has it, and as to when someone will get it, it's hard to say. So yeah, for the moment, noone has it.

Haruhi Season1 04-07 rewatch in disk rather than broadcast order.
Rozen Maiden Träumend 10-12 + Ouvertüre to finish. A fun series but not what I was expecting.

Attack on Titan 1 - Everyone has been going on about this series since it was announced to get animated, so now i got to check it out. My god does it look amazing, and not only that, it sounds superb. The director knew what he was doing when he put the music into play, it's extremely powerful, and fit in exactly where it was needed at each point. It's quite the thing, i recommend you try it out if you are even the slightest bit curious. So far the best thing i've watched of the new season, though admittedly i've only seen this and majestic prince so far. Gargantia tonight and valvrave on thursday, so yeah. we'll see what tops what.

Arbalest said:
Ian Wolf said:

I've actually forgot to put this in the news section but apparently, accourding to aniemnetwork.biz, MBS have held back on the streaming rights to it, so noone has it, and as to when someone will get it, it's hard to say. So yeah, for the moment, noone has it.
Only France have it at the moment.

Still watching bobobo...……………......... Sadly,

I know what ya thinking, if I don't like it why not just drop it, it's because I'm not a quitter, I'l finish this as soon as I can and then Il watch yu yu hakusho,

reborn said:
Arbalest said:
Ian Wolf said:

Only France have it at the moment.

France? Does that mean a possible connection with Kaze?

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) - Episode 1

Being the only show to have really caught my eye this season other than Devil Survivor 2, I really enjoyed this first episode and cannot wait for the second. My friend who I watched it with also really enjoyed it too. We also watched, (or In my case re-watched) episode 1 of Accel World.

I plan to watch Devil Survivor 2 at some point this week, but any suggestions for good shows this season would be appreciated.
Just no Aku no Hana...

My second copy of Puella Magi arrived yesterday so of course I had to watch it to make sure it worked Ok. of course. Now I can safely lend one to my little sister.

Back