Your viewing journal

Watched Kiddy Grade episode 6 last night. Eclair looked very fetching in her casual outfit with glasses.

Enjoyed this surprising cameo at the end of the episode...

2rcsw0n_th.jpg

Inferno Cop 13.

:cry: That was beautiful. A proper Grand Finale, packed with action, emotion and a sense of closure. I'll never forget you Inferno Cop! Show of the FOREVER.

Dan said:
animefreak17 said:
i saw that,

i have bio hunter, psycho diver, twilight of the dark master

Me too, would that happen to be ''The Ultimate Anime Horror Boxset'?
yep i forgot what the other two was about but bio hunter is the only onw that sticks out in mind.

gundam seed destiny disc 9 and 10

tomorrow

ilmaestro said:
What can I say, teo? I guess it was a question of availability - I had a roommate in Japan who was a big fan of Takahashi's, but he did not have UY with him in the dorms for some reason. I feel like going back to UY after all this time might be somewhat of a disappointment, and I think I would be taking my life in my hands to come back here with tales of anything less than total enjoyment if I did get around to it.

I thought you were a honorable BOOBS samurai. May Ataru show you the way.

Teo

Last edited by a moderator:
ilmaestro said:
What can I say, teo? I guess it was a question of availability - I had a roommate in Japan who was a big fan of Takahashi's, but he did not have UY with him in the dorms for some reason. I feel like going back to UY after all this time might be somewhat of a disappointment, and I think I would be taking my life in my hands to come back here with tales of anything less than total enjoyment if I did get around to it.
Chaos didn't take to UY iirc. I think everyone was just too incredulous to say anything.

Penguindrum episodes 13-20-Just a genius series,things are starting to fall into place but still bloody confusing but in a good way,the surreal nature of the series and its camp presentation mixes well and can shift from light to dark in a split second but i would not expect anything else from the mind of Kunihiko Ikuhara.

Huzzah! Girls und Panzer returns. ^_^

Ep 11 - Seriously outnumbered, out-gunned and out-armoured by the Black Peak team, the Ōarai girls duck and dive until they come up against the mighty Maus >.<

Gah... so need to see the next ep right now, dammit!!

Cracking choice of music for Black Peak's attack too, anyone who's seen the classic war movie Battle of the Bulge will find it appropriately familiar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back