Your viewing journal

Journey To Agartha which, while good, and as many have said was basically a Ghibli in all but name.
Finished Canaan.
Finished Gunslinger Girl - rewatch.
8 episodes into Rozen Maiden.

Wolf Children
Fullmetal Alchemist 01-02
I first saw these two episodes about 8 years ago and have never seen any more of it. I thought it was about time and I will be watching more.

Last Exile episodes 24-26

Not a bad ending overall, though I feel the rather lengthy time it has taken me to watch this series has negatively effected my enjoyment of it.

OreShura e.1 - Too many people told me that this was an horrific mess of a show for me to not watch at least some of it. And... well, I guess maybe it goes downhill after episode 1? Even if you're not a massive fan of the general setting, it wasn't obviously badly made (has an A-1 show ever been?), and has Tamura Yukari in. Eita is a pretty cool dude, too, although I imagine things could easily happen to change this opinion.

ilmaestro said:
OreShura e.1 - Too many people told me that this was an horrific mess of a show for me to not watch at least some of it. And... well, I guess maybe it goes downhill after episode 1? Even if you're not a massive fan of the general setting, it wasn't obviously badly made (has an A-1 show ever been?), and has Tamura Yukari in. Eita is a pretty cool dude, too, although I imagine things could easily happen to change this opinion.

I'm still watching the show, I think it's been decent overall. It's kept up a better level of comedy than the likes of Kotoura-san or Sasami-san@Unmotivated, both of which I dropped.

Psycho-Pass Ep.21

Fancied some Dragonball Z. I am planning a full marathon fairly soon (just need the last films boxset), from the first volume of Dragonball to the last one of Dragonball GT. But for now I just marathoned the Cell Games Saga, which is my favourite of all DBZ. It marked the time I became a proper fan when CNX showed it all on the same day over a decade ago and up until very recently was my favourite anime of all time (Puella Magic Madoka Magica now owns that slot). I like the Cell games best because it's pretty pacy, all the gang are involved and Cell is a kickass villain.

Mr Vile said:
Fancied some Dragonball Z. I am planning a full marathon fairly soon (just need the last films boxset), from the first volume of Dragonball to the last one of Dragonball GT. But for now I just marathoned the Cell Games Saga, which is my favourite of all DBZ. It marked the time I became a proper fan when CNX showed it all on the same day over a decade ago and up until very recently was my favourite anime of all time (Puella Magic Madoka Magica now owns that slot). I like the Cell games best because it's pretty pacy, all the gang are involved and Cell is a kickass villain.

I'm just coming towards the end of Kai, then gonna go back to Dragon Ball (started whilst I was waiting for S4 of Kai) and do the same all the way to GT, thing is I've not seen any DBZ before I watched Kai, so really looking forwards to it all :D

GolGotha said:
Ranma 1/2 Season One
Episodes 10 - 14

How are you getting on with that, as a matter of curiosity? It strikes me as odd that, for a show that used to be so huge, I honestly haven't heard anyone even mention Ranma in years...

Dan said:
Mr Vile said:

I'm just coming towards the end of Kai, then gonna go back to Dragon Ball (started whilst I was waiting for S4 of Kai) and do the same all the way to GT, thing is I've not seen any DBZ before I watched Kai, so really looking forwards to it all :D

There's quite a bit of filler that Kai chopped out, especially during the Freiza saga. But Kai didn't cover the World Tournament/Buu Saga which is a real treat. Especially for a Vegeta fan girl (which I am!).

Mr Vile said:
Dan said:
Mr Vile said:

There's quite a bit of filler that Kai chopped out, especially during the Freiza saga. But Kai didn't cover the World Tournament/Buu Saga which is a real treat. Especially for a Vegeta fan girl (which I am!).

Vegeta is one of my faves, constantly makes me laugh. I actually hated filler but after watching Kai and a bit if Dragon Ball I want to see it. I also bought the original DBZ for the World Tournament and Buu Sagas, can't wait.

Back