Your viewing journal

Code Geass R2 Episode 1-5

Have to say, I'm just glad the cliffhanger from season 1 was explained quickly. I would have went out my mind otherwise. Still little bits of mystery but that's what makes a show.

PandoraHane said:

Have to say, I'm just glad the cliffhanger from season 1 was explained quickly. I would have went out my mind otherwise. Still little bits of mystery but that's what makes a show.

Im torn now, popped the discs in to check to see if it was cut but now I really fancy watching it despite the fact im in the middle of a few other things.

Blue Blink episodes 1-5.A cute and fun little series directed and written by Osamu Tezuka,sadly one of the last series the great man worked on as he sadly passed away during production,really glad i can finally see this classic.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 22
Fate/Zero - Episodes 13 & 14

Holy ****. That's all I can say in response to F/Z right now.
The asking price for those two boxsets are quickly become justifiable.

Mangaranga said:
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 22
Fate/Zero - Episodes 13 & 14

Holy ****. That's all I can say in response to F/Z right now.
The asking price for those two boxsets are quickly become justifiable.

True. Though the second part was a bit of a let down for me comparing to first one but good for sure though. And no, those prices can never have justification for me :lol:

Rosencrantz said:
PandoraHane said:

Im torn now, popped the discs in to check to see if it was cut but now I really fancy watching it despite the fact im in the middle of a few other things.

I just couldn't wait! I just had to know what happened, it's the first time I've ever been left like that at the end of a season. It's worth a little detour I would say :)

PandoraHane said:
I just couldn't wait! I just had to know what happened, it's the first time I've ever been left like that at the end of a season. It's worth a little detour I would say :)

Ye I was the same back when Beez released it, and I had to wait 6 odd months for S2. It just looks so nice i'm thinking of bumping a few things im wathcing and switching to this.

I will say i'm very unhappy that Kaze have no extras on this release, I was expecting audio commetaries and sketches like the Beez release, the compettion winners I don't mind losing. I don't understand it tbh, unless they somehow got the audio commetaries for free when getting the vital picture diaries for S1 and decided to skip for S2.

Last Exile episode 21

I have been watching this series on & off for years now. It's been a couple of years since I watched the last volume but I am determined to finally finish it off this year.

Lupin III: A woman called Mine Fujiko 10-13(complete) - Well that was an ending. From episode 9 until the end, the story was intense, and the dialogue was pretty fantastic to. I'd even go as far to say, the art style was deliberate for later story segments as it worked so well to cover Fujiko. Saying that, the ending was quite the thing. Basically went as far to suggest that Mine Fujiko was always just Mine Fujiko, and this past she's getting flashbacks to are fake, and belong to someone else. So despite all that progress, we go back to square one. I did wonder for a time mid-way through, would this series have felt better if it was only called "A woman called Mine Fujiko" and had no Lupin III main title, as he was very much a secondary character. But i need to rethink that now. Still a decent question however.

Last edited by a moderator:
AKB0048 e.14 - Takaminaaaaa~~

The return of Kawamori Shouji's most ignored show ever is as spectacular as you would expect. Senbatsu general election is an obvious, required, but still awesome place to take the show.

Just watching Darker than black OVA disc that came with season 2, I knew immediately from part 1 when Hei and Yin where together in the paradise place that this was going to be a big thing about their emotional connection to each other.

Now that i've just watched part 3 i'm sat here fighting back emotions myself, i dont know if its because the story, voice acting and how its all delivered thats got me literally fighting back some tears or if its the dog dying (some wounds never heal sadly)

Time to but myself through part 4 then make a start on season 2, i have a strong feeling that things are only going to get worse in this final part... I'm not sure if i want to watch it :(

Btw, this is the first anime i've bought and actually watched in over a year and a half, mostly i'd just buy anime and put it in the to watch pile but with this series i knew i couldnt just do that, and i'm glad it's been able to bring me back into anime, despite being such a wrench to the heart this morning.

Back