Your viewing journal

Got interrupted on my first viewing of Durarara by guests, so as the narrative is complex, have restarted and finished vol.1 Great stuff. Also watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica again. Never get bored of it. Pretty much watch it every other day. It's a work of art.

Mr Vile said:
Got interrupted on my first viewing of Durarara by guests, so as the narrative is complex, have restarted and finished vol.1 Great stuff. Also watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica again. Never get bored of it. Pretty much watch it every other day. It's a work of art.

it is something alright, its a very outt there show

Ian Wolf said:
Naruto Ep. 1-5.

I have to say that so far, I think that the anime is better than the manga.

I think it's the kinda Manga that lends itself to being animated, it also helps that there's very little filler up to when the Manga time skipped. I collected up to Vol 11 to cover the main arc but couldn't handle the prospect of shippuden.

Fate Zero - Episodes 1-5

I gave in, I can't wait any longer to watch Fate Zero and the price on UP1USA has gone up £20 for both sets since I last checked.

Mangaranga said:
Fate Zero - Episodes 1-5

I gave in, I can't wait any longer to watch Fate Zero and the price on UP1USA has gone up £20 for both sets since I last checked../quote]

The recent UK credit rating downgrade shifted interest rates in an unfavourable manner. My big Up1USA order only saved me £7 when I was expecting closer to £30-40. Infact it's made some items unviable to buy from the US site once I factor in my bank charges. I can still save but only if the discount on the US site is a higher % than the Uk site.

---

Going to try something new this weekend, got a fair few shows i'm looking forward to but im getting bored of doing 1x 12-13 ep show over a weekend. Going to pick 3 shows and watch 4-5 eps over Sat and Sunday, possibly 2 a day from each. That way I actually get a chance to think about the show rather than having all the answers revealed a few hours later when doing a marathon.

Rosencrantz said:
The recent UK credit rating downgrade shifted interest rates in an unfavourable manner. My big Up1USA order only saved me £7 when I was expecting closer to £30-40. Infact it's made some items unviable to buy from the US site once I factor in my bank charges. I can still save but only if the discount on the US site is a higher % than the Uk site.t/quote]t/quote]e/quote]

Who do you bank with if you don't mind me asking?
With Natwest I have never had any charges, but I now have a HSBC account which is more than likely going to become the main account and was wondering if they charge.

EDIT: Quoting problem again, won't let me change it no matter how many times I try.

Back