Your viewing journal

Finished Angel Cop the other night. It's very much an anime of its age. The screams are something to behold. On a serious note it is a very watchable anime even if the plot does get to gungrave levels off 'different' towards the end. I'd still recommend Angel Cop though as is makes fair and strong use of a limited length to tell an interesting story, foregoing boredom for the sake of action and pace.

While I really like the artwork for Angel Cop, I'm sure I gave up on trying to watch it for some reason... Should probably give it another go. If only to see whether the subtitle script really is as anti-semitic as it's made out to be.

Shiki 13 - 18

Edit: I went back and read all the Shiki releated spoilers and well....is it wrong that the scene with Kyoko didn't phase me at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gundam Age 35-36 - The more this goes on, the more similarities i see. the preview for episode 37 even gave me Gundam Unicorn vibes, which is rather weird. It's enjoyable still as well, though it does still come across as rather predictable in places

Street Fighter IV - The Ties That Bind. Not what you would call good but any means. At least I've seen everything but the last 10 epidodes of the tv series now (which I intend to watch from the start soon as I've had it on dvd for years and years, well actually the first couple of volumes on vhs too).

Doraemon666 said:
Cooking Master Boy episodes 1-10.This is just lots of fun,it follows the adventures of Mao who is a top chef just like his late mother but to step into her shoes and become head chef at his late mothers restaurant he first must prove his worth,now begins his journey around China meeting new friends,learning new cooking skills and competing in various championships against other top chefs.

Damn, I really need to watch this!

Doraemon666 said:
Alps no Shōjo Heidi episodes 20-27,just over the half way point of this total classic and caught up with the fansubs,now i just have to sit back and eagerly wait for following episodes to get donee/quote]]/quote]

This is strange, I thought that classic series like this would have been fansubbed ages ago. Did you fall in love with miss Rottenmeier?

Great choice for your new avatar!

Teo

Back