Your viewing journal

Cencoroll

Now to wait years for the second episode to surface. That whole Twenty Something minute OVA was animated by one guy!
As a Supercell fan I was also happy with the choice of song for the ED.

My Bride is a Mermaid - Episodes 12 & 13

Been flicking through the trailers on the discs, Sengoku Basara and Shuffle have caught my attention :D
Good thing Funi is putting out a S1/2 Collection in June.

Heaven Lost Property: The Angeloid of Clockwork - Not bad, not so keen on how they did a sorta clip show of the 1st and 2nd season to work the new character in but I guess it was needed to establish her background. Little bit more movement on the overall background plot, guess I need to wait for S3

Cooking Master Boy episodes 1-10.This is just lots of fun,it follows the adventures of Mao who is a top chef just like his late mother but to step into her shoes and become head chef at his late mothers restaurant he first must prove his worth,now begins his journey around China meeting new friends,learning new cooking skills and competing in various championships against other top chefs.

GolGotha said:
Baccano! Episodes 1 - 4

Ooo Baccano, nice choice. It's such a fun series, and dat opening is amazing.

Jojo's Posing adventure 21 - I get the feeling we're onto the final push now. It can't be that far from the end of this arc, and i guess the series? So good though, can't wait for next weeks episode.

Lupin III: A woman called Mine Fujiko 6 - Yes, i am just catching up with this now. An interesting episode in many aspects. Dare i say we got a bizarre glimpse at fujikos past in here as well? Got episode 7 set to go later tonight, alongside some Gundam AGE and the last 2 episodes of Space Bros, so should be fun.

Alps no Shōjo Heidi episodes 20-27,just over the half way point of this total classic and caught up with the fansubs,now i just have to sit back and eagerly wait for following episodes to get done,but i,ve got plenty more World Masterpiece Theater stuff to catch up with in the meantime,i seen a lot of these shows years ago on bootleg or region 3 dvd(mind you the region 3 subs while not perfect were still decent enough)but good to finally see these classics with decent subs. :D

Gundam Age 32-35 You know, despite how it flopped, i still enjoy AGE. For what it's worth, it does what it says on the tin, even if it copies nearly everything from gundam ever. Shouldn't take too long to complete it either, it's a fairly easy watch.

watched romeo X juliet episodes 1-12 last night ( iv been wanting to watch this series again for ages i wanted to watch it with mum but il leave it at that and wait til we finish FMA BH and start from the beginning )

gundam wing disc 6

tomorrow

Back