Your viewing journal

completed Gundam Seed. Was planning to watch Seed Destiny next but couldn't find any uk copies around the internet and it'll be a while before I can put the money together to buy the usa releases.

elixEideJ said:
completed Gundam Seed. Was planning to watch Seed Destiny next but couldn't find any uk copies around the internet and it'll be a while before I can put the money together to buy the usa releases.

i have it on dvd uk release :p.

thats strange because i wouldn't of thought you wouldn't be able not to get your hands on it.

iv seen seed ages ago on tv but iv got it on dvd and got destiny il be watching it after wing and a few gundam movies. i know im suppose to watch seed before destiny but iv already seen seed ages ago and can remember everything about it.

animefreak17 said:
elixEideJ said:

thats strange because i wouldn't of thought you wouldn't be able not to get your hands on it.

iv seen seed ages ago on tv but iv got it on dvd and got destiny il be watching it after wing and a few gundam movies. i know im suppose to watch seed before destiny but iv already seen seed ages ago and can remember everything about it.

It's Beez, and therefore out of print, Amazon traders want £45 a set for it. United publications show it as 7-10 days so no stock there and given the Amazon prices I doubt their distributors have any up their sleeves.

EDIT: Oops, got my topics mixed up there :lol:

Rosencrantz said:
animefreak17 said:
elixEideJ said:

It's Beez, and therefore out of print, Amazon traders want £45 a set for it. United publications show it as 7-10 days so no stock there and given the Amazon prices I doubt their distributors have any up their sleeves../quote]]/quote]
Exactly, even CEX and eBay are no help. I'm sure it'll turn up some day.

Gunparade March - Episode 2

Urghh, all harem and no robots.

elixEideJ said:

Unfortunately it's out of print on both sides of the Atlantic so you'll have to be quick to get the R1 release before it gets to silly money prices. I'm a massive Gundam fan but I thought Destiny was awful, which was disappointing as I really enjoyed Seed.

Gundam SEED DESTINY was definitely pretty awful. Shinn Asuka is on Shinji Ikari levels of annoying. Only plus about it was at the time I had a little crush on Lunamaria Hawke. SEED got me into Gundam, but DESTINY was awful.

00 is better than both of them though.

i didn't like seed for its story or characters .............. however i do like it for its animation and the gundams was pretty cool ( well most of them, a few of them just looks silly )

Tiger & Bunny episodes 1-13,Simply fantastic series,one of those shows that is impossible to dislike,it might not be the most original concept out there but it does it better than most,i could easily marathon this show in one sitting but will have to wait until May for collection 2 then again its always good to have something to look forward to,cant wait. :D

Back