Your viewing journal

Shiki episode 18. Awesome episode. Ozaki-sensei finally getting one up on the Okiagari was brilliant. The smirk he gave Chizuru when she tried to order him to let her go was so badass. I smirked a little myself watching. Pure brilliance.

Last edited by a moderator:
VoxPhantom said:
Shiki episode 18. Awesome episode. Ozaki-sensei finally getting one up on the Okiagari was brilliant. The smirk he gave Chizuru when she tried to order him to let her go was so badass. I smirked a little myself watching. Pure brilliance.

Definately a tipping point episode, lotta people watching Shiki atm too it seems :)

Watched the rest of Haganai - Episodes 9-13

I want to continue onto Haganai NEXT but for some reason the brightness/contrast is really high and it's distracting, also the animation style seems to have changed slightly - either that or it'll be redone for the BD.

Rosencrantz said:
VoxPhantom said:

Definately a tipping point episode, lotta people watching Shiki atm too it seems :)

i hate that guy i really really hate him i wish he die :evil: hes a ass hole hes more of a monster then the shiki.

Rosencrantz said:
VoxPhantom said:

Im gonna start this week too :mrgreen:

I've seen a few eps when it was airing but dropped after a bit. Gotta watch everything now.

Binbougami ga! ep1-3

Intrigued mostly by the running gag about one character trying to imitate Yasuo Yamada's Lupin voice, I thought I'd give this a go. The premise is admirably bizarre, pitting a minor god of misfortune against an unnaturally lucky teenage girl who is inadvertantly stealing the good fortune of others. It's actually pretty funny whilst the two main characters are at each others' throats, but any attempts at being serious are somewhat less successful (especially in ep3). I'll stick with it a little longer, but if there's too much 'lesson learning', I might drop it.

bakum4tsu said:
Rosencrantz said:
VoxPhantom said:

Im gonna start this week too :mrgreen:

I've seen a few eps when it was airing but dropped after a bit. Gotta watch everything now.

Not reading the spoiler, obviously. But loving this series just now like others, going to continue tonight and hopefully finish the 1st disc of Volume 2.

Black Cat Episode 4-8

My friend lent this to me and I'm enjoying it so far. It's got a little bit of everything. But....why does that opening have to be so catchy? I've had it on loop the whole day, I just love it.

Shiki Ep.13-18

Toshio experimenting on his wife was just chilling :eek: .

This show is going great, only complaint would be why the hell are we getting sexy shots of this nurse

vlcsnap2010110522h44m16.jpg

And not this one?

270883-shiki_03_01.jpg

Back