Your viewing journal

Code Geass Episode 18-25

So glad I've finished it now when there's not long to go until season 2. I don't know how long I could wait to find out what happens next. Major cliffhanger! This truly is an amazing anime.

Amon81 said:
Haruhi order, I'd read it makes more sence that way.

It's just you threw me when you said onto season2 that's all. Have you also got movie aswell beceause that's a real marathon watch. The Haruhi-Chan series still cracks me up.

Ok so I've started watching Appleseed (2003) and for some reason it seems to have gone very quiet. Was there a problem with the discs that I don't know about?. I also had the same problem with Witch Hunter Robin but not on anything else.

Nonstarter Noodle said:
Amon81 said:
Haruhi order, I'd read it makes more sence that way.

It's just you threw me when you said onto season2 that's all. Have you also got movie aswell beceause that's a real marathon watch. The Haruhi-Chan series still cracks me up.

I've been meaning to watch it since what, 2006 or 2007. It's not that bad really at only 28 episodes all in all, and I do have the film to follow. If I didn't work full time on nights I'd have it watched all in a couple of days. I'll probaly see all of series 2 this week and watch the movie next weekend.

I like to sit and watch most of a series in one or two sittings. If I really want to see something I'll skimp on sleep and sit down for the 6 hours to watch at 12 or 13 episode series.

I wish I could do that (watch a series in blocks) but too much stuff gets in the way yesterday I slated myself some Baka and Test time to recap before I hopefully grab the 2nd season this coming week. It took nearly two hours to get through the first episode. Living in a busy household does have it's drawbacks

Vividred Operation 7
That mayo on the cucumber scene was the most unsubtle thing I have ever seen xD. I was not expecting that ending though.
Also, no butts? What?

There are a lot of comments online about Rei being a Homura clone and I noticed this in this week's episode: When the crow thing appears, the fluttering of its wings sound like the intro to Nux Walpurgis.

Back