Your viewing journal

ayase said:
Well I'm sorry Teo, my PC can't play BDs so I was unable to record my reactions on webcam. Besides, I think uploading a series of 20-odd minute recordings of my face going through the expressions it went through watching episodes 21-23 of Codex of Geese would probably get me committed to a mental institution.

You keep ruining my plans, crap.

ayase said:
Why do I get the feeling this is either a reference I'm not getting or a less than subtle foreshadowing? For the record, older women can be attractive but I'm quite particular. I mean let's face it, some people age really badly.

It's a generic spoiler on R2, since you read the previous one (when I used the tags) I thought you did not mind.
By the way, MILFs are such for the M, not the age.

Teo

Last edited by a moderator:
GolGotha said:
3 x 3 Eyes

Forgot about Yakumo and the bus scene lol

I was suprised back in the day as the only episode to be an 18 on vhs was the first one (which was the first 2 episodes (set at Yakumo's school) merged into one, as Manga like to do, infact I only found out a few years ago 3x3 eyes is actually 2 ova's just put togeather which is why half way through the animation changes, they were from 1991 and 1995). I think the rest were 15's. I'd like then to of made more anime of it as theres something like 44 Volumes of manga. There were a couple of SNES games too.

The one thing I really didn't like and grated on me was in the redub they did the Australian guy states he's Australian, but talks with an American accent. Mistakes like that in dubs was one of the reasons I switched to being a sub only watcher.

I saw The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 01 & 02. I'm finally going to watch it. I've seen the first episode before, just nothing else. Looking back I don't think I was in the right mood before as I wasn't impressed at all with the first episode in the past, last night I found it pretty funny.

This spoiler tag problem is obviously Teo's fault. It's only happening in posts by him and posts that quote him. Well yes, those also happen to be posts by me and posts that quote me, but it's nothing to do with me.

I think we're incompatible Teo, I'm sorry. We should start quoting other people.

The spoiler tag thing happened to me too on page 839, though I note I was quoting ayase at the time...

I wonder if he's become corrupted. We may have to exterminate him.

R

Welcome to the N.H.K. Episode 16-24

Just finished the series. Still a bit unsure as to my overall thoughts. Think I need to let it set in a bit more. I liked how the series was very much down-to-earth and didn't try to gloss over the fact that problems can't just be magically fixed. The ending is something I'm still deciding if I liked or not.

Rui said:
I wonder if he's become corrupted. We may have to exterminate him.
How late you realise, Rui...
1fcbf4d8b.jpg

FLAG - Episode 3

Crusher Joe - The Movie

I had to rewatch this, an absolutely cracking movie!!

GolGotha said:
3 x 3 Eyes

Another classic that I have watched many times over the last 20 years, I wasn't so keen on the 2nd OVA if I'm honest.

Demon King Daimao: Episode 11.

WHAT!?!

I don't know what's going on anymore :(

Seriously... there was too much going on. I have no idea who half the people in this war were, whose side they were actually on, or ultimately just why the heck this is happening (or even how it all kicked off). Three episodes condensed into a single twenty minutes.

Max Takeshi said:
Demon King Daimao: Episode 11.

WHAT!?!

I don't know what's going on anymore :(

Seriously... there was too much going on. I have no idea who half the people in this war were, whose side they were actually on, or ultimately just why the heck this is happening (or even how it all kicked off). Three episodes condensed into a single twenty minutes.

You're still persisting in watching this show then. :D

Rui said:
The spoiler tag thing happened to me too on page 839

OMG, this is a bad sign! The world is really coming to an end!

EDIT: ok, it works with Rui. Ayase, draw your own conclusions and stop thinking Tetsuo-mode.

Teo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back