Your viewing journal

K-ON!! 14-27
Absolutely loved the ending. Was so much better than the manga.

Also, I watched discs 2-3 of the Pani Poni Dash SAVE Edition. The morning after, I woke up and saw a marrow sitting at the bottom of my stairs; decided the scene was too surreal and went back to sleep.

EDIT:
Kokoro Connect 10
...those Inaba feels. Has Inaba ever looked more adorable?

Sword Art Online, Episodes 7-10 - Glad I've finally caught up with the rest of this series as it has been getting better recently.

Dog Days' Episode 10.

When I started watching spice and wolf I couldn't stop watching it it's a good series but all his talk about currency and the markets is so freaking confussing.
I ended up watching disc 3 of spice and wolf soooo tomorrow

Disc 4 of spice and wolf
And
Mongolian chop squad disc 1 and possibly 2 depending.

Sword Art Online 10
To be honest, this episode felt really rushed. Particularly Kirito and Asuna. If anyone here has read the LNs, is this actually the way the story pans out, or is it yet another result of the anime adaptation?

I did love the scene where Kirito almost died though. What's-his-face was showing off such a killing intent that it made the scenes uncomfortable to watch, which was fantastic. Unfortunately though, I felt that that scene was the only with such emotion. If the rest of the episode had as much emotion as this week's Kokoro Connect had, it would have been truly epic.

However, I did like seeing Kirito getting pushed around like a little bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
One Piece Ep.563

Was expecting something different for the reveal of who Hordy really is, still think there's more to it, we'll find out soon enough anyway.

Joshawott said:
Kokoro Connect 10
...those Inaba feels. Has Inaba ever looked more adorable?

So true. My heart went a-flutter a good few times for her this Ep (but then it always does). When she kissed her finger, whenever she was crying and when she was actually happy after confessing/kissing Taichi. I just want to hold her, I love her :oops: .

Hyouka - Ep 18
Sword Art Online - Ep 4

Two different shows that left me with largely the same feeling. In both we got a bit of backstory build up (Character wise for Hyouka, the world setting for sword art) and both felt like really nice stand alone episodes that serve to move things along.

Hyouka's stand alone episode felt a lot better than the last one, episode 6, as it seemed to be possibly subtly hinting at developments further down the line. Everyone's reaction to Houtarou was fantastic and again the comedic element bounced off of the more serious one really well.

Sword Art Online is actually impressing me in the way it's setting out the world and how it works. The player killer aspect is one that could easily come back into play again at another time, so to get it explained now is good rather than potentially dumping it on us later. Although admittedly I do hope it just...Slows down on Kirito's progress. I know that sounds really weird, but he's essentially jumped 30 levels in the space of an episode. At least it doesn't feel like random filler, but rather well done "monster of the week" so far.

Tari Tari Ep.11

One Piece Ep.124-130

The 'Zoro has no sense of direction' jokes finally kick in, and so begins my favourite running gag :D

Oh, yeah, something about an awesome epic arc coming to a conclusion too.

So I thought I'd watch some anime. I watched Night on the Galactic Railroad at 3am this morning.

Sort of beautiful, sort of thought provoking, but also the most obscure thing I've seen since Angel's Egg and similarly hard to rate as a result. Some of the symbolism was pretty obvious but any possible meaning some of the events may have had (disintegrating 1.2 million year old fossilised walnuts? A man who catches birds made of candy and stacks them neatly in glowing sacks?) went right over my head. If you do fancy giving it a watch, get used to seeing this cat, with this expression, staring at the screen like this:

GalaticRailroadmkv_snapshot_011913_20120910_132239.jpg

Because you're going to be seeing it a lot.

animefreak17 said:
Orgun said:
Eureka Seven AO - Episode 19

I can't wait to see how this brilliant show is going to end.

Don't jinx it dude last time I watched a anime and I praised it half way, it disappointed me, so I praise a anime after I finish it

Fair point but I'm not superstitious, and AO is brilliant at the moment, thats why I'm very keen to see how they wrap it up.

Back