Your viewing journal

Joshawott said:
Now up to date with Pokémon.

I stopped about 20 Eps into B&W, but am thinking of catching back up, particularly if the show goes down the route of the plot of the new B&W games (ie. a super tournament bringing old characters back). Does it get decent at all? Does it break out of the slump of safe mediocrity the show's been in for years now? And please tell me they did something with the awesome way they were building Team Rocket back up?!

Giant Killing: Episodes 1 -3

With this massive amount of sport on TV, I all of a sudden had a craving to watch a sports anime, and I decided on Giant Killing because I do generally seem to hear that one creeping up usually when sports shows are being discussed, and I can probably guess why... I'm Enjoying it so far. :)

Black Lagoon: Episodes 7 - 12

I never knew the series would end with an next episode preview...You know what I'm buying next week!

animefreak17 said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Sekirei episodes 1-10

I'm really enjoying the series :D

Code Geass R2 episodes 1-8.

i bet you are ^_-

I don't think Rena is watching it for the fan service somehow ;)

Cardfight Vanguard 1-4.

Started watching on the instance of a friend, and all it's done so far i help me play the real game, not quite sure how this is going on still...There seems to be less plot then yugioh had...Great opening music though

Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse - Episode 6

This still feels like it is lacking any real drama, it needs to up the ante soon!

Finally started caarrying on with Rainbow after what is probably 2 years XD Also bought Summer Wars and Sky Crawlers in HMV. Already seen the former and just started the latter. Having read it was quite ponderously paced I was better prepared and I'm really enjoying it so far.

I think my favourite image so far is that of the burnt out match which only burned a tiny portion of its length and is broken. I just thought the symbolic imagery there was fantastic in conveying the basic premise of the kildren in a single shot.

mangaman74 said:
It's all right I was just joking (although I am old enough to have watched that Rainbow when I was a child).

Well, while I didn't watch avidly I saw it as a child too (though they were re-runs I suspect).

Finished Sky Crawlers, nice film overall, though I wish they subbed the engrish lines. I could understand them if it weren't for the fact of the oxygen masks. Plus, not everyone uses subs just to understand japanese, if you're hard of hearing forget about understanding what happens during the dogfights...

Back