Your viewing journal

Tari Tari Ep.6

animefreak17 said:
sounds like fairy tail is a good show, as soon as i get my 5th volume il start watching it

Why would you buy five volumes of a show before even knowing if you'll like it? For what it's worth I do think Fairy Tail is a good series but has its problems, such as blatantly wanting to copy more popular series. Over time I imagine it'll learn to stand on its own two feet better as characters develop.

So far, my worst anime of the year (that i've watched) only involve one series and that would be Symphogear but there a few that are currently cropping up, even two in it's early stages, so what are they:

Knight In The Area (recap up to episode 29) -

So Knight In The Area is in an identity crisis at the moment - "What do you mean Reevo, isn't supposed to be a football anime?" Well yeah but it sure doesn't look that way.

Look we got the forced drama and the football team resolved in the first cour, then we got the first football tourney in the second cour, even though most of that was anti-climatic & poorly done.

So what is happening in the third cour in this young teenage football show - beach episode, cliche gay men, fan-service, love triangles, Disk Jockey football commenters and very very underwhelming drama.

I hate what Knight In The Area has become, it seems to be otaku pandering when there is no reason to and it's just made the show really awful to watch.

So don't watch this on Crunchyroll if your interested and just instead spend you time watching Giant Killing.

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! episodes 1 to 5

Not surprised that this isn't attempting anything new, this is directed by the guy who also directed R-15.

The only sane thing that is trying to hold the series together is that whole WHO IS THE IMOUTO? thing.

Apart from that it relies on it's fan-service and stupid lines to get through episodes, the MC isn't as dense as I thought he would be so i'll give the anime that but the Harem is so far instantly forgettable, again they automaticly have unnatural or cheap romantic feelings for the MC.

The characters suck, The drama sucks, The comedy sucks and the vehicles suck since they fail to kill these characters.

So, I Can't Play H! episodes 1 to 6 -

If I was to give Imouto ga Iru a least something, at least it knows what it wants to be.

So, I Can't Play H! unbelievably has even worser characters than that, I know I can't believe it myself.

One character that I really hate is the female protagonist Lisara, she is supposed to be this powerful reaper with fire powers and a huge scythe and she has been weaken in every episode and without the MC, she would of been dead easily. Add to that her generic tsundere personality and her bitchy attitude and you quite possibly have one of the worst female characters of the year.

Oh and the MC Ryosuke, his perverted personaility is kinda funny at first but he easily gets annoying as the series progresses and I really hate the Harem build-up as well.

I Can't Play H! is pretty much sticking to it's monster of the week stucture and I don't like it, so far this series is awful and I hope i'm not the only one who thinks that...

20thCenturyBoy said:
Tari Tari Ep.6

animefreak17 said:
sounds like fairy tail is a good show, as soon as i get my 5th volume il start watching it

Why would you buy five volumes of a show before even knowing if you'll like it? For what it's worth I do think Fairy Tail is a good series but has its problems, such as blatantly wanting to copy more popular series. Over time I imagine it'll learn to stand on its own two feet better as characters develop.

i haven't seen fairy tail yet. its like one piece, bleach, naruto, i buy as many as i can for the series like e.g.

il buy 3 of the latest boxsets of bleach and then watch it from the beginning of the series to the end of the latest episodes on my boxsets.

its the same with one piece and naruto.

but i haven't seen fairy tail yet so im just waiting til iv got volume 5 then il start watching it

animefreak17 said:
but i haven't seen fairy tail yet so im just waiting til iv got volume 5 then il start watching it

You will have to wait a while then. Funimation have only released 4 volumes so far. They have recently licenced another 24 episodes and a movie but it isn't like they are going to be on the shelves in the next few weeks (part 5 isn't even listed at TRSI yet).

Current viewing,

Baccano Episodes 10 & 11

AD Police TV Series Episode 8

Dirty Pair OVA - Affair of Nolandia

mangaman74 said:
animefreak17 said:

You will have to wait a while then. Funimation have only released 4 volumes so far. They have recently licenced another 24 episodes and a movie but it isn't like they are going to be on the shelves in the next few weeks (part 5 isn't even listed at TRSI yet).

Current viewing,

Baccano Episodes 10 & 11

AD Police TV Series Episode 8

Dirty Pair OVA - Affair of Nolandia

well in the case il watch it when iv got volume 4

Blue Meteor SPT Layzner - Episodes 25 & 26

An interesting start to the second arc.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE - Episode43

I love when newtypes go crazy, they're so unpredictable!!

Space Brothers - Episode 19

Consistently brilliant characterisation!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now up to date with Pokémon. Also, couldn't resist making this:

292392_10151061075107976_882771027_n.jpg

Dragonite is so tsundere that I now call it Taiganite.

Joshiraku episode 4

Great epiosde, laughed all throughout the episode. I spotted Index, Taiga,Mei Misaki,Tantei Opera Milky Holmes characters, Zero no Tsukaima characters and Misaka Mikoto

Last edited by a moderator:
Space Brothers Episode 19 - My god, it's just too good. The amount of effort put into making the characters so lovable is mad, yet so welcomed. I think all i do is go on about how good it is, and to be honest, i'm gonna keep doing so.

Back