Your viewing journal

Rena Ryuugu said:
Indeed Black :p I really like the plot and the characters.

Watched episodes 11-12 today. Shall be getting season 2 when it gets released here.

I think I picked it up for the fanservice angle but also found it had surprisingly interesting plot/characters behind the fanservice facade, enough to make me buy the US release of S2 (Manga you were way too slow there announcing a release)

Myself I just finished the last few episodes of Oreimo. Pretty good but i'm still a little confused as to what kind of show it was trying to be.

Rena Ryuugu said:
BlackWolf said:
animefreak17 said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Sekirei episodes 1-10

I'm really enjoying the series :D

Code Geass R2 episodes 1-8.

i bet you are ^_-

I don't think Rena is watching it for the fan service somehow ;)

Indeed Black :p I really like the plot and the characters.

Watched episodes 11-12 today. Shall be getting season 2 when it gets released here.

So is it a good show then? A friend of mine tried to explain it to me but he got very confused with his own explantion

Watched the first three episodes of NHK this past week .. I like it! I used to have chronic social anxiety & oh man ...this show talks to me like no other.

Also continued with Spice & Wolf, up to episode 5 now .. Why the hell didn't I watch this sooner? I love it, if this continues, It's going into my favorite Anime list. I adore Holo too.

Tsubasa - Episode 24, Getting goooooddd, nice little twist regarding the world they're in.

Baccano Episode 16

Dirty Pair Flash Episodes 4 & 5

Jungle de Ikou! Episode 2

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm
animefreak17 said:
sands of destruction disc 1 and 2

tomorrow

Posted: Yesterday at 10:16 pm
animefreak17 said:
Sands of destruction disc 1 and 2

Tomorrow

The secret to a large post count....not deciding when to watch something.

Interesting that AF17 likes capitalisation more on Thursdays than Wednesdays.

I just watched Durarara episodes 9-12. This show is insane. Totally gone places I didn't expect from the first few episodes.

Blue Meteor SPT Layzner - Episodes 30 - 33

The second arc does lack some of the gravitas of the first and there a little bit too much of an FotNS influence has crept in (I love FotNS by the way, it's just that Layzner doesn't need it), having said that Episode 33 was just amazing

FLCL Episodes 1 - 3*

Dirty Pair Flash Episodes 6 - 11

Jungle de Ikou! Episode 3

*After watching Baccano with my brother I have decided to follow that by watching FLCL with him.

Back