Your viewing journal

daichi383

School Idol
Black Rock Shooter Episodes 5-6

Hmmm... Its getting really good now. I'm slightly upset that the trolling is now over but its getting so emotional now and the action is F*CKIN AMAZING. half the time you cant tell its CG then the other Half there are only a few dead giveaways but man the Flashback where we got to see what saya's relationship with yuu is and the mystery behind yuu itself is all so well handled. Its retarded how much better this is than i thought it would be and how much more involved it is compared to the OVA. Can't wait to see what happens 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

orgun

Death Scythe
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE - Episode 22

A typical Gundam battle episode, I'm interested to how the Flit/Asemu thing works out.

Animefreak17

Godhand
on disc 3 f season 6 of dragonball z........................ still hanging in there lol

iv changed my mind on going straight to the one piece series, one long series like dragonball series takes alot out of ya so il watch a few other series first * say 4 or 5 series and movies then watch one piece

here my future viewing

first
dragonball series * i wont be watching this after finishing it for a long long time*

next
5 other series i haven't seen yet * maybe 6*

after that
one piece

next
5 more series or more

after that
naruto shippuden * iv watched the original series so many times i think il take a pass on the original and go straight to shippuden from the beginning and next time around il watch the original *

after that
5 more series that i haven't watched yet

after that
bleach

after that
5 more series that i haven't watched yet

and then go back watching one piece from the beginning again * thats if iv got a few more dvds of the series

sean morrison

Kiznaiver
I recently finished durarara which was amazing and now part of my favourites.
So now I have began to watch dbz and I'm currently up to episode 14 which has been nostalgic seing some of these episodes again.

Animefreak17

Godhand
sean morrison said:
I recently finished durarara which was amazing and now part of my favourites.
So now I have began to watch dbz and I'm currently up to episode 14 which has been nostalgic seing some of these episodes again.
im on dvd 3 season 6 of z

iv watched dragonball to currently z. iv also watched the movies and it takes a lot out of ya

sean morrison

Kiznaiver
Episodes 15-17 of dbz.

That would kill me animefreak. I watched dragonball last summer and my plan at the moment is to get up to the start of the namek saga as the vegeta arc is my favourite. Then I will watch other shows at the same time.

Animefreak17

Godhand
sean morrison said:
Episodes 15-17 of dbz.

That would kill me animefreak. I watched dragonball last summer and my plan at the moment is to get up to the start of the namek saga as the vegeta arc is my favourite. Then I will watch other shows at the same time.
i did that watch dragonball z while watching something else but i couldn't do it, so im going to concentrate on the dragonball series, getting it out the way then im watching some of my back logs. to be honest i want to watch one piece but i cant watch it til iv finished dbz otherwise till bug the hell out of me for not finishing it

alexrose1uk

Straw Hat Pirate
Fa-hi-naly finished Dantalian no Shoka as I've not been watching much these last few weeks.

It's an interesting but extremely wierd series, that feels...a bit disjointed at times. I think that is ONE of the reasons it's taken me a while to finish this one.

orgun

Death Scythe
Jin-Roh - The Wolf Brigade

A great film and has that has the look and feel of an Oshii creation, it was interesting to see that Kenji Kamiyama was the director of animation, as GitS: SAC owes a lot of its look to Jin-Roh.

Animefreak17

Godhand
iv finished the 6 season now il watch bojack and season 7 disc 1 tonight of dragonball z (thinking *just 5 more seasons just 5 more seasons and 4 more movies*)

Lupus

Baka Ranger
Watched Lupin: The Fuma Conspiracy yesterday I want more Lupin down the line, thinking of going with the first TV show.

Watched Arrietty earlier, I liked it, but it felt a little bit empty, didn't really seem to be carrying any sort of message or anything. Interested in seeing From Up on Poppy Hill whenever it gets dubbed.