Your viewing journal

Gurren Lagann eps 9-17

Just finished the first story arc, for some reason I feel a little underwhelmed by episode 17, Rossieu seems to have become a complete asshole, on the plus side I seem to have gotten a DBZ kinda vibe from this episode, also, "GIGA! DRILL! BRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Started watching Giant Robo recently. 2 episodes in and I'm enjoying it, although the plot seems to be all over the place. I hope it becomes more coherent as the series goes on.

Star Driver - Episodes 16 - 18

I have to say much to my surprise Star Driver is getting better, I have high hopes for the conclusion now!

Hanada Shonen-shi epsidoes 11-20,this is one of the funniest and most touching and charming series i,ve seen in a long time,its like a mix of Chie the Brat and My Neighbours the Yamadas with a dash of the supernatural,fantastic stuff,even the opening and ending songs by the Backstreet Boys dont ruin this fantastic show lol they actually fit the show pretty well.

Soul Eater Episodes 15 - 18

Revolutionary Girl Utena Episodes 6 - 8

Five Star Stories - I got this just before the old playusa went belly-up but I have only just got around to watching it. This is the original release (slipcover & booklet). Well worth it - very enjoyable.

Back